Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is WoW fun anymore

I am not trying to disprove WoW's popularity and fun, I love it and wish I was back on. but I haven't been on since 6 months or so ago , so i just want to know is world of Warcraft making u lose intrest or do u feel it is still incredibly funny. then tell me what classes r the most fun for you ,

Re: Is WoW fun anymore

I didn't understand half of what you said. I enjoy playing rogue since it's easy in pve.

no. please delete your account and never post shitty things on wow forums, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulus View Post
    For those of you reading this thread thinking "I've never met any weird people on WoW", then it's probably you.

Since implementing new LFG dungeon system, I can tell that WoW was never that funny like today.

I find myself coming back on the game very often(usually after 1-2 month brakes). So to me WoW is fun when i want to play it, other than that it gets a little dull. As far as classes go....depends on what i feel like playing (use to be my DK, then my warrior and now im psyched to lvl a rogue during cata).

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderian
    no. please delete your account and never post shitty things on wow forums, thanks.
    Dude.. He was asking IF he should play again...

Deleted

Off topic: It should be "Is WoW still fun?" I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything, I just think people use "anymore" completely wrong in at least 30% cases.

On topic: I think Blizzard have really done a great job with making most specs viable (some still have problems - Subtlety rogues for example). I love how they made Arms warriors and Ret paladins useful in PvE. Also, I like Blood Death Knight tanking, even though I never liked any other tank. PvE generally is pretty nice, with ICC and Ulduar representing absolute awesomeness. I feel pretty good about the expansion as a whole.

In my opinion, the game has evolved rather nicely. There are still some problems that I hope will be adressed in Cataclysm, but I'm pretty content about the game as it is now.

Better than 6 months ago because of the changes in 3.3

If you liked the game back then, you wont be disappointed.

edit:

Community on the other hand has gone down the toilet as you can see from posts in this thread, the amount of whining, self-righteousness, hypocrisy and outright sociopathy has gone up by 1000%
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

is WoW fun anymore? NO

and the reason why is most of the people that responded (if you want to call what most of you had to say a response...) are the perfect example of why this game now sucks

if you want free loots, free epics, dumbed down fights, and dumbed down players... than you will have a great time

Fun yes, maybe more than ever. It is short lived though. Has lastability, no, not anymore.
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts :-*

Besides its the end of an expansion so the game does get a little dull. Just wait till cata starts up and it will be one of the funnest games yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Off topic: It should be "Is WoW still fun?" I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything, I just think people use "anymore" completely wrong in at least 30% cases.

Using this post as an example: it is people like you that make WoW less fun. You correct grammar thinking that because you do that it makes you better than others. Then you make long winded posts forcing your opinion down everyones throats in the form of a wall of text nobody cares about.

WoW is fun for alot, not as much for others. The problem is that those that don't enjoy it...stick around for god knows what reason and force us to listen to their bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by lookerr
    if you want free loots, free epics, dumbed down fights, and dumbed down players... than you will have a great time

If you enjoyed the feeling you got when that epic peace of loot finally dropped! no wow is not fun anymore.

The epic feeling of loot is lost because the boss now drops currency and you just buy your epic loot from venders.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Wachovia
    Using this post as an example: it is people like you that make WoW less fun. You correct grammar thinking that because you do that it makes you better than others. Then you make long winded posts forcing your opinion down everyones throats in the form of a wall of text nobody cares about.
    Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean it as an insult. I just correct peoples' mistakes in the hope that they won't make them again, not because I want to stroke my e-peen or whatever. But some people will take it the wrong way in any case, like if you try to give advice to a person gemming/enchanting wrong.

Also, to anyone trying to say I feel superior because I'm a native speaker, guess again. I'm not.

Also, I try to add quick recaps of whatever I'm talking about in the post in the end, so anyone who can't be bothered to read the "wall of text" can get what I'm trying to tell.

It seems to be

But, worth the cost? (money and life ._.)

and if you play on Thrall server, it really sucks

6 crashes in the last 24 hours
    w

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zraal *Yes, ima DK*
    Dude.. He was asking IF he should play again...
    L2sarcasm

I'm sure it is even though I'm taking a bit of a break from WOW at the mo.Dont have much to play due to work and other rl commitments but will def be start playing when Cata gets released.

Depends if your definition of repetition is fun?