Which race for PVE?

Hi there,
    Which racial brings more dps in a raid? Can someone post numbers?

Re: Which race for PVE?

Well basicly i would say for a rogue to go human as Alliance for sword expertise (Not really any good racials for melees in alliances)
    Horde is orc/bloodelf/troll makes the most sense since the troll can increase his haste, bloodelf can gain energy from one of the racials and orc can give more attackpower for a short period of time

sorry, i forgot to say that i am playing a bloodelf assassination rogue. i am an active raider, therefore dps is a important matter. so which horde race is better for pve? i heard or read some weeks ago that trolls are actually the best race for multilate but can someone give proofs for that?

Deleted

I read also that after the changes to poison damage in Assassination, that Trolls haste racial puts it slightly ahead of other Horde races.

It was for this reaon I swapped from Undead to Troll, and Berserking is definitely a nice coodown to have and use in sync with Bloodlust and a haste pot for example.

I have no link to prove Troll beats Orc, but think I read it on Elitist Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Demontheos
    I read also that after the changes to poison damage in Assassination, that Trolls haste racial puts it slightly ahead of other Horde races.

It was for this reaon I swapped from Undead to Troll, and Berserking is definitely a nice coodown to have and use in sync with Bloodlust and a haste pot for example.

I have no link to prove Troll beats Orc, but think I read it on Elitist Jerks.
    You race changed just for a slight DPS boost? Wow, you min-maxers just suck the fun out of everything.

well, i guess dedication to your class and your dps make you even change your race. i will also change the race if i finally know how much the dps gain is as a troll rogue.

Human for ally free expertise and an free built-in pvp trinket .
    troll for horde beserking is tha shit mon

Alliance - Both Human and Draenei have their own minor edge over the others.

Horde - Depends a bit on the type of DPS. For a Rogue, well... I think I'm gonna go with Demontheos on this one, Troll seems to have a mild edge in the form of Berserking.

if i remember rightly there was a thread on the elitejerks forum about the same topic. somebody gave a mathematical proof that berserk really outnumbers the other racials. but when i searched for that thread again after 3 weeks, the thread has been deleted now. i am really looking forward to see some numbers which horde racial brings how much dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharay1977
    Alliance - Both Human and Draenei have their own minor edge over the others.

Horde - Depends a bit on the type of DPS. For a Rogue, well... I think I'm gonna go with Demontheos on this one, Troll seems to have a mild edge in the form of Berserking.
    Let me know when they start letting us roll Draenei rogues.

Dwarf female rogue, obv.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Let me know when they start letting us roll Draenei rogues.
    True enough. Although, I was talking about Racial benefits in general for Alliance, not specifically for Rogues. But, I suppose I could've been more specific on that distinction.

Still, for a Alliance ROGUE specifically... then, yes, Human.