glyph idea to help fix moonkins.. thoughts?

Hello,

I have started playing balance again on my druid, and as a result have started being completly frustrated by itemization for boomkins again aswell....

So i was thinking an easy "fix" idea would be for blizz to change the wrath glyph to be some thing like,

glyph of wrath: increases wrath damage by X, and increase wrath cast time by Y

That way we might be left with a stat we can keep stacking instead of having almost all our dps stats with soft caps on them.
    It wouldnt need to be a buff just change the spell to allow us to keep scailing with better gear etc.
    Also seems like it would be reasonably easy for blizz to implement.

Any thoughts or comments? will post on blizz forums later just want to see if the idea has any flaws i havent thought of.

cheers

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: glyph idea to help fix moonkins.. thoughts?

thats not really a solution, you'll still have a soft cap it'll just be harder to reach.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Its not ment to be an indefinite solution, more of a fix for current gearing as it looks as though it will be quite easy to reach the soft cap for both hast and crit in ICC gear, and our scailing is not that good as it is.
    Any thoughts other than "you said it wrong" ?

15+ Year Old Account

Our scaling isn't as obscene now that we're out of the gimmicky fights, although Putricide doesn't help, as we tend to be a single target class, and all the target swapping tends to break our stride. I think most balance druids have decided to suck it up and wait for Cataclysm.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre
    Our scaling isn't as obscene now that we're out of the gimmicky fights, although Putricide doesn't help, as we tend to be a single target class, and all the target swapping tends to break our stride. I think most balance druids have decided to suck it up and wait for Cataclysm.
    Thats what every1 said pre-bc and BC