Unholy DK suggestions

Hello!
    As many others DKs I have changed to Unholy DPS after 3.3. I have made a spec that I thought it will pull the most DPS. But I have some things which ain't clealry for me. I would like some answers for the following questions:
    1. Why some don't put any talents in Morbidity but they do in Unholy Blight (which I think is a real rubbish now) and the DC glyph?
    2. Why to not use glyph of pestilence since you win a "free" SS at every 21 (if talented) seconds? (I know that it will change its damage by scaling with AP now in 3.3)
    3. Why to put points in Dirge when again you haven't improved DC?
    As well tips are more than welcome.
    I am aware that Mirror of Truth is sucky, but I hope I'll get the trinket from Lady Deathwhisper 10. Also I don't understand why I can pull at Festergut25 like 8k sustained, at Gormok25HC 7.2k sustained, and at Rotface10 (before I have to run because of small ooze debuff and after gargoyle has finished his "work")I have like 6.5k DPS, all these with same buffs and almost the same combat mechanics.

Deleted

Re: Unholy DK suggestions

1. Because you get more DPS that way.
    2. Because you get more DPS that way.
    3. Because you get more DPS that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Linuilas
    1. Because you get more DPS that way.
    2. Because you get more DPS that way.
    3. Because you get more DPS that way.
    You cleared the waters for me... anybody else with a little more brainz?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chumyx
    Well I would have gone into more detail but the fact you started a thread to ask questions that have been answered time and time again implied that you weren't a big fan of reading so I went for the simplest response I could.

If you really want to know the exact mechanics behind why those choices are made then go read something like http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t72364-u...ame_old_story/ (which is something you should have done anyway before even considering starting this thread)

P.S. Brains is spelt with a "s" not a "z".

Sry but he´s absolutly right... the reason behind skilling like this is that you get more dps then you would with other speccs and/or glyphs

Well I would have gone into more detail but the fact you started a thread to ask questions that have been answered time and time again implied that you weren't a big fan of reading so I went for the simplest response I could.
    In fact I do read the posts and threads all over the forums but I wanted a clearly answer.
    If you really want to know the exact mechanics behind why those choices are made then go read something like http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t72364-u...ame_old_story/ (which is something you should have done anyway before even considering starting this thread)
    Been there done that just I didn't find some logical things, and wanted if somebody had the time and kind to explain them better.
    P.S. Brains is spelt with a "s" not a "z".
    Wrote with "z" because it isn't the real mean of it.
    After all it hasn't been hard to post a little more detailed. I'll try anyway the spec and glyphs from EJ and will see if there is a major DPS improvement.
    Thanks!

he's right so what is your problem ?
    if you think you'd do more dps with morbidity put 3 points in it and/or do your own calculations

and stop insulting people for fuck sake

15+ Year Old Account

This thread was done after the 2nd post was posted.

NEXT.