Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Feral DPS-Socketing pure Agility - Trinket choices?

Full ArP beats the soft-cap with an all agility setup. Not by a huge margin, but by a noticeable one.

The real problem with the ArP hard cap is hit. Expertise is pretty easy to cap. Actually, the T10 legs and the Gunship chest alone will make you overcap expertise in their heroic incarnations, I'm not sure about the 264 ones, but we're not that far.

Hit is more difficult. But taking two +hit rings should help, one being the Ashen Verdict ofc.

The problem with the agility configuration is that we're already so close to the crit cap, if not even over it, that we'll barely notice the changes compared to a shitload of passive ArP. I'm curious about a haste configuration with soft-cap tho. It will very likely still be under hardcapping ArP, but I need to make some checks on it. It simply kindled my interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

I was playing around with rawr and with my BiS setup with 1400 ArP, Precision to gloves was better then agility, 23 haste on cloak was better then agility and ofc icewalker was better then agility. So our enchanting might change a bit.

I plan on using the 245 ToGc10 ring from jaraxxus untill i can get the lord marrowgar herioc 277 one, along with Ashen verdict one ofc.

Those alone, along with a few hit gems once arp capped seems to rend me the highest net DPS.

the reasoning behind cryptmaker was i don't need the sack to be hit or arp capped, which means i can get my best in slot gloves as well as chest, if i find later down the track i don't need the 100 hit and 120 arp to be capped id switch to heroic distant land.

I have my fingers crossed for this setup on my feral.

http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=20694750

The 25 man pieces needed are from two of the first 4 bosses in ICC(puggable but hopefully i'll get in some shitty guild that i'll carry and get the 3 pieces i need). The rest is from 10 man hardmodes.

IMO this is the best setup you can have if you arent in a very good 25 man raiding guild.

Cheers