Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Why is The Horde so mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Well you see.. When you only have enough brain cells (whether from repeated whacks to the head, rotting, drug abuse) to do anything other than fight people, your options as far as being productive goes..are limited.
    great explanation as to why alliance leadership is what it is, though you forgot about sexual withdrawl due to long distance monogomous relationships with narcaleptic druids.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Well, you're talking about Forsaken, not The Horde.

Tauren and Trolls for example have no quest regarding slaughtering the opposite faction, same goes for BElfs.

And anyways the example is just plain wrong, the Scarlet Crusade chain quest in Tirisfal Glades has an important meaning for the Forsaken, considering the SC wants to kill everything that's undead.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by {_Izenhart_}

Tauren and Trolls for example have no quest regarding slaughtering the opposite faction, same goes for BElfs.

And anyways the example is just plain wrong, the Scarlet Crusade chain quest in Tirisfal Glades has an important meaning for the Forsaken, considering the SC wants to kill everything that's undead.
    There are 2 quests in Hellfire peninsula in which 1. You go and kill Draenei anchorites and 2. You poison a captured draenei, the quest giver is a Undead but he's at Falcon watch.

Quote Originally Posted by {_Izenhart_}

actually Belfs send you to go kill off a group of night elf spies. Trolls don't really have many quests at all anyways, the lazy troll stuff didn't start out of nothing afterall (and wasn't only talking about Vol'jin).
    Tauren do have a quest to kill dwarves for their excavation sites in horde lands (mulgore and southern barrens).
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    There are 2 quests in Hellfire peninsula in which 1. You go and kill Draenei anchorites and 2. You poison a captured draenei, the quest giver is a Undead but he's at Falcon watch.
    If the forsaken were a separate alliance from the Horde. Both factions would be relatively average when it came to 'good' and 'bad' quests. Just pointing that out. Im not entirely keen on how they became of the horde in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    If the forsaken were a separate alliance from the Horde. Both factions would be relatively average when it came to 'good' and 'bad' quests. Just pointing that out. Im not entirely keen on how they became of the horde in the first place.
    The Forsaken should be a seperate faction.

I think the Forsaken in the Horde are a crippling factor towards ever achieving peace between the two factions. >

How can the Alliance ever trust the Forsaken when the majority of the Horde does not. ???

I also know it's against " Orcish Culture " but I think an apology to the Draenei and Alliance would be a good honest way for Thrall to get the ball rolling on peace if that is what we truely wants.

If you do something wrong and you know yourself it's wrong then there should be no dishonor in apoligizing for it :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx
    Fair enough. The Scarlet Crusader might have deserved to die, but what about the aggressive nature of many other Horde quests? Like the one where you hear about the Horde ambushing the Alliance forces in Noethrend when they were fighting against a mutual enemy (scourge).
    that wasnt the horde you know...... that was some insiders from the burning legion that where in the horde
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Because the horde are "the bad guys"
    Frankly I would like the forsaken to be their own faction because they are kind of not really like the rest of the horde. Although they will be the example of the Horde when Garrosh becomes warchief.
    To be fair though, the two draenei places have just as much blood elf killing, if not more than the forsaken and killing Scarlet crusaders, which arent part of the alliance anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by UveJustBeenStevied
    Because the horde are "the bad guys"
    Frankly I would like the forsaken to be their own faction because they are kind of not really like the rest of the horde. Although they will be the example of the Horde when Garrosh becomes warchief.
    To be fair though, the two draenei places have just as much blood elf killing, if not more than the forsaken and killing Scarlet crusaders, which arent part of the alliance anyways.
    The Blood Elfs in Bloodmyst quests are the evil ones from Tempest Keep that came with the Exodar, they are not the Horde's Blood Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    The Blood Elfs in Bloodmyst quests are the evil ones from Tempest Keep that came with the Exodar, they are not the Horde's Blood Elves.
    they were together at the beginning of tbc werent they?
    i though they split after getting to outlands and kael betrayed them

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgOctopus
    they were together at the beginning of tbc werent they?
    i though they split after getting to outlands and kael betrayed them
    Unless the Horde are taking ownership and responsibility of the Elves in Tempest Keep and all the nasty stuff that went on there.

I am not certain when they split but I assumed it was at the start of TBC.

Either way the Blood Elves in Bloodmyst are not tied to the Horde is all I'm trying to point out.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child

you dont win wars by being nice

Unless the Horde are taking ownership and responsibility of the Elves in Tempest Keep and all the nasty stuff that went on there.

Either way the Blood Elves in Bloodmyst are not tied to the Horde is all I'm trying to point out.
    This

My God, Phenom! Did you just defend the Horde?

...I'm stunned! And impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841
    actually Belfs send you to go kill off a group of night elf spies.
    No, they do not. They give you a quest to investigate disturbances at their magical ley-line tower thing. It turns out that night elf SABOTEURS (Not spies) are responsible for the problems, and they are hostile and attack you on sight.

If you really want to get into an argument about starting zones, bear in mind that every Horde quest that involves killing Alliance in a starting zone, TAKES PLACE IN THEIR STARTING ZONE. Starting Zones are pure Horde territory. The alliance there are invaders.

Just like how it'll be with the Forsaken invading Gilneas in Cataclysm.

There's a war going on, if you hadn't heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Athael
    No, they do not. They give you a quest to investigate disturbances at their magical ley-line tower thing. It turns out that night elf SABOTEURS (Not spies) are responsible for the problems, and they are hostile and attack you on sight.
    Surprised, horde is actually being defended today, and yes. They're on blood/high elven lands anyways. One quest sends you to the boat the use to get there, if I recal.

I'm not mean. <3

we're not mean, you're just emotionally soft
    merely-a-setback protodrake

10+ Year Old Account

the horde isnt mean. they get rid of people that are a hazard to themselves or their allies. that seems rather intelligent and not mean really.

imean, the mean ol' alliance bastards would find the traitor or whoever it is they are looking for and would lock him in the stockades for all of eternity. seems a little bit more mean than a swift death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommorello
    we're not mean, you're just emotionally soft
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    I'm not mean. <3
    ^as well as these^

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Athael
    Technically, they're SCOUTS, not SABOTEURS. SCOUTS are generally classified as "spies" when captured (and then executed).