Dungeon Finder at lvl 60 (and presumably lvl 70 as well?)

Howdy!

Ok, in the Dungeon finder since I've hit lvl 60 the 'Random Dungeon' option has now become 'Random Burning Crusade Dungeon'.

Does anyone know if that means from now on it'll only put me in groups for the TBC dungeons (Ramps, BF, Slave Pens) or will it still put groups into the older instances (Strat, Scholo, DM etc.).

I also assume this would be the same at lvl 70 - it'll switch to 'Wrath of the Lich King' dungeons and leave tbc ones behind?

Re: Dungeon Finder at lvl 60 (and presumably lvl 70 as well?)

It does what the name sais.

It's just a new category for dungeons.
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

You will be able to do Burning Crusade HCS (Require dungeon keys that require reputation) and Lich king dungeons that reward 2 emblems of triumph for first random a day and around 32 gold.

10+ Year Old Account

At 60 i got TBC dungeons i didnt get one of the pre TBC dungeons once after 59 (but this could just be the luck of the draw after all it is random) and i was running randoms from lvl 55 till lvl 62 (i was questing to but im a bit adicted to the random dungeon on my tankadin) you can still run the old ones though bye selecting them in the specific dungeon. But you obviously wont get the random reward.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Tested this while lvling my priest. Yes when it changes to BC or Wrath randoms you will only get those. At 70 i got UK or Nexus everytime
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)