Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Final boss of WoW??? Sargeras?

I reckon at the end of the game the final boss will be.... ourselves!!! We will have become so powerful that we are a danger to the world itself and have to fight our souls for entry into the next plane of existence..... it would of course be a 40 man raid based entierly on vehicle combat in the style of ToC (awesome!!! )

Once you have looted your "saved soul" from the final boss the game ends and you can spend the next 2 months re-adjusting to life without WoW.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Yeah, but the new Ony isn't new. It's just a level/design update.

Well, he did still have two more of those swirly crystal thingies, but I think being headless prevents their use.
    i think i can predict the new headless horseman but with an hawkstrider and him saying "merely a set back bwhahahahhhahhahh!!11!!11"

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kungfumonkey
    I reckon at the end of the game the final boss will be.... ourselves!!! We will have become so powerful that we are a danger to the world itself and have to fight our souls for entry into the next plane of existence..... it would of course be a 40 man raid based entierly on vehicle combat in the style of ToC (awesome!!! )

Once you have looted your "saved soul" from the final boss the game ends and you can spend the next 2 months re-adjusting to life without WoW.
    You are wise beyond your years.

Quote Originally Posted by Travers
    i think i can predict the new headless horseman but with an hawkstrider and him saying "merely a set back bwhahahahhhahhahh!!11!!11"
    ^ you get +7 internets.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Travers
    In the Magister's Terrace, your brazen attack
    Turned out as no more than merely a setback!

While you left me to die and no longer whole
    Kael'thas returns to feast on your soul!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we cut off his head in MGT?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=30116
    Say hello to (K)ae(L)thas Sun(Strider)reaver.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Godshot
    I'm hoping there will be a war between the factions, with server-based timing, like wintersgrasp except much more intense, up to 3 forty-mans each with 10 loot awarded to each raid if won,

God i hope 40mans come back...
    I HERD YOU LIKE LAG. Blizzard's hardware can't take that sadly :I

[quote=Cusco ]
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=30116
    Say hello to (K)ae(L)thas Sun(Strider)reaver.
    [/quote you discovered the new kael
    /clap

Maybe there will be (an) additional boss which we don't know by now ?

I can't understand why there has to be the limit of content we know, things change, new faces come to the surface, old ones disappear, I hope we can't see the end and Blizz got some surprising new content we can face.

Quote Originally Posted by Doriath
    There will never be a final boss.
    there will be one because blizz know if they dont put a final boss alot of ppl will not play other games from blizz......

Quote Originally Posted by Gazi
    Maybe there will be (an) additional boss which we don't know by now ?

I can't understand why there has to be the limit of content we know, things change, new faces come to the surface, old ones disappear, I hope we can't see the end and Blizz got some surprising new content we can face.
    Not to mention we don't have all the answers to everything that currently exists. For example, where did the Old Gods come from? According to the most current lore, the Old Gods arrived from somewhere. Could they be agents of an even more powerful being?

Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster
    The last boss is an exact copy of yourself that mimics everything you do, all attacks, even crits. Only difference is that your clone has 1 health more than you do.
    Can only be attempted solo.
    easy fight, be eng and use rocket. ow will he also trow a rocket, when did he learn eng?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Yes. Like we killed Malygos - he was an dragon aspect too. Why shouldn't we kill deathwing?
    because deathwing is just a cute nice dragon that want to destroy world only?i am going to spam heal on him ;D

The last boss is an exact copy of yourself that mimics everything you do, all attacks, even crits. Only difference is that your clone has 1 health more than you do.
    Run him off a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfumonkey

the question is... how many folks would complain that the boss was to hard, then after beating themselves complain it was to easy....

10+ Year Old Account

Soulstone before entering the boss chamber and at <1000 hp, chaos bolt.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Zuperdrood
    That's the cutest face ever. Last boss in WoW is Ghostcrawler. After we storm Blizzard headquarters and kill him, he drops the all powerful [Balance] that he has been hording away all these years.
    Lol

Final WoW expansion? nah, not gonna happen there hoss. Though that would be one hellatious raid... I dont see it happening.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.