Putricide (10) and 2 healers. Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman

Hey guys, my group and I have been breezing through all of ICC (I know, hard right?) we one-shotted Rotface and Festergut, but we're having a lot of trouble with the heals on Putricide.

Has anyone defeated 10-man Putricide with only 2 healers, them being a Shaman and Paladin? The lack of HoTs, and severe amount of movement in this fight is making it extremely hard. Does anyone who has accomplished this have tips?
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

Re: Putricide (10) and 2 healers. Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman

Yes we cleared it with those 2 healers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJKnixTlBfo

But I'm not sure about any special tactics. Just try to avoid anything green and orange ^^

Re: Putricide (10) and 2 healers. Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Taedran
    Hey guys, my group and I have been breezing through all of ICC (I know, hard right?) we one-shotted Rotface and Festergut, but we're having a lot of trouble with the heals on Putricide.

Has anyone defeated 10-man Putricide with only 2 healers, them being a Shaman and Paladin? The lack of HoTs, and severe amount of movement in this fight is making it extremely hard. Does anyone who has accomplished this have tips?
    You just have to have smart raiders able to dodge stuff and you'll be fine.