Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What SHOULD happen to Dalaran

Since the Lich King will be 'defeated' by the time Cataclysm comes out, the city should 'settle down' (literally!) in Crystalsong Forest, on the ground (a perfect setting since Crystalsong is a pretty nice place).

Wow that was shorter than I thought. Well there's my idea.

Re: What SHOULD happen to Dalaran

It will stay right where it is, because there will probably be a new lich king.

15+ Year Old Account

I would say.. something happens and for a few seconds all of the worlds magic is negated! Dalaran comes crashing to the ground!.

i agree with the guy before me, the force that would cause the cataclysm could be enough to negate the worlds magic resonance for a good while, which in turn would negate the dalaran mages magic and cause dal to mayb not dramatically fall to the ground but start a slow spiral down till its settled into crystalsong, hell theres nothing else there
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Move the shit back to Hillsbrad, they are done with Arthas and the nexus war.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless Dreams
    It will stay right where it is, because there will probably be a new lich king.
    The Kirin Tor moved Dalaran to Icecrown to fight against the current threat against Azeroth, They do not exist solely to defend the world from the scourge - this sounds more like Tirion to me

I see 2 logical options: Go back to its normal place, or the Kirin Tor leave it where it is under a "if its not broken, dont fix it" mentality

However if i missed the tone of this post and it was meant to be about silliness, um....
    .... got nothing

wait, the new LK orders all his scourge to dig a hole and they all hop in and dalaran lands on top to trap them.

I'm hoping at the last minute the Scourge slip out of control and fly into Dalaran with blight bombs and blow it clean into wintergrasp, causing wintergrasp to sink into itself, becoming nothing more than a hole in the ground and defeating the Lag King ... for now.

But in all seriousness I hope Dalaran blows up.

Id rather see Dalaran as one badass city that flies and moves down to another place

DALARAN WILL BE THE NEW LICH KING!

Dalaran may just stay there, as it would provide a neutral hub for future mages from either the Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor.

The Mages of Dalaran are soon to have finished their work in Northrend, allow them to return their great city to its original location I suggest.
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

The placement is Dalaran is a past chapter in the WoW history and it will have to stay right where it is or we won't have any major city in Northrend to go to.

Also, if the city disappeared the WotLK storyline would fall to pieces and we can't have that can we?

Deleted

Why should anything happen to Dalaran? Its fine as it is.

nothing will happen to it. to many quests amung other things would have to be changed. And moving out of northrend is not an option at all. There would be no major city.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I think Dalaran should be put back into the hole it came from. Then when all the mages are shaking hands over what a good job they did in Northrend, the Cataclysm happens and the city gets destroyed.

Lagaran should just crash into the nearest coast where a party for blood elves is conveniently being held.

Forgiven

It will move back to its original location.
    To solve the questing problem, there will still be a single floating island (like in front of krasus landing) with a pink and black box that gives out all related quests for northrend.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Something should be done, otherwise it will end up like Shattrath. Empty except for people leveling. Hmm, that's Outland in general isn't it.

DESTROYED BURNED TO DA GROUND!!!