Thread: s8 gear?

s8 gear?

I've only seen S8 weapons and pally set,any1 got idea have Blizz anounced rest yet?and if they have could some1 gimme a link or summit :P would like to see the rest sets

Re: s8 gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenai
    I've only seen S8 weapons and pally set,any1 got idea have Blizz anounced rest yet?and if they have could some1 gimme a link or summit :P would like to see the rest sets
    Blizz is keeping the S8 gear under lock and key. So far i havent seen anything about any new WG gear or what the new season gear will look like other than the weapon models that got released a couple of months ago.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

It would be nice to at least know if any relentless-level set pieces will be available for WG marks, so I don't spend the last few pts of the season on an item I'll replace with a wellfare piece.

Hmm maybe MLG opened up Blizz's eyes and they're changing the cost of the resilience stat before the S8 gear is announced? Would be nice....
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Wrathful Gladiator. Amirite?

BUMP

There's got to be SOME type of update for season 8 gear, i mean season 8 is supposedly going to start next week.

wtfux

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrinion
    BUMP

There's got to be SOME type of update for season 8 gear, i mean season 8 is supposedly going to start next week.

wtfux
    i dont think so maybe its when the next minor patch comes it starts

acording to time its next week but we never know blizz ideas

Everyone gets so excited about release dates.

"As early as January 19th..." - we should all be used to the routine by now

First they usually give us a hard date in advance after the speculated dates.
    Then they release the gear visuals so everyone can complain for a week or so about how bad their class looks.

Just take a deep breath and relax...go outside...talk to a girl...oh wait this is WoW

10+ Year Old Account

I like how pvp gear has been approached

in s5 people were like PVP GEAR LOOKS SO SHIT
    im ike, chill.. its the first season, they will release better
    now its "evolved" to mad ass fully sick shoulders n stuff
    and i liekz
    and s8 will jsut get better

OO and maybe some nerfs to armor pen (warriors),beast cleave and Wiz cleaves. Make em take abit more skill instead of freight train rushing n crushing, Nuclear explosions and Bestiality caster raping. Oh and maybe some mobility and survivability for rogues.

well blizz said that season would end 19th,and 1 week or more so they get gear on...but they could actually show us the sets,weps have been posted like 1month ago =( altho there can be slight changes

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mjollnir
    OO and maybe some nerfs to armor pen (warriors),beast cleave and Wiz cleaves. Make em take abit more skill instead of freight train rushing n crushing, Nuclear explosions and Bestiality caster raping. Oh and maybe some mobility and survivability for rogues.
    "Cataclysm will fix it."