Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I'm in the process of saving up for my 2pt10 and have planned to replace my hat and shoulders for the t10 counterparts, using a saved mark for the hat (according to rawr it shouldn't do much difference dps-wise, so it was a basically a color choice ). If all goes well I should have aquired the required frost emblems by the end of the week and since I have the heroic version of the vestments, I'm waiting with the chest update.

My question is then regarding trinkets, and despite several similar topics, I think I actually have a valid question: According to Rawr the strenght of ToR is increasing the total damage done, which is good for the arcanemage since mana can be converted to damage, more or less. However, with 2pT10 we'll be using another rotation which lowers the mps by a reasonable amount. My question is then if this lower mps rotation can justify choosing a higher dps trinket such as Abyssal Rune? Rawr gives me a significant increase in dps when choosing the AR instead, yet still decreases the total damage done. Maybe it's as simple as a subjective choice on each bossfight weighing time nuking vs. dps strenght. Anyhow, I'll gladly take any inputs

I know the question is meaningless if one has the Spyglass and/or the Disloged object, but with my luck on rolls in 10-mans and my prio in 25-mans, I'm not seeing any of these any time soon.

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...of&n=Marcellus
(I know I'm hit flooded, but that'll even out abit with the t10 hat)

Thanks in advance, Marc