So many posts about the LK, and how blah blah blah.

Arthas was a paladin, they control Light, Light can pwn teh darkzz mmk.

The frostmourne tainted arthas's soul, therefore not being able to resist the darkness that made him the lich king when he put on teh epic l00tz. (he shed the blood of the innocent because he was so set on saving his people + evil paower = bad)

Bolvar has not been tainted, Bolvar is paladin, Bolvar is the only person ever to resist teh darkness, as stated somewhere.

Therefore when Bolvar becomes LK, he will not be evil. Or so we hope. The frostmourne will be destroyed or hidden, or reforged, idk.

I'm not a writer for blizzard, so i don't know exactly.

So what i'm saying is, if you aren't evil or doing something in WoW that requires revenge/vengeance you will more than likely be set.

Just a theory. (Speculation is speculation)

Initiate QQ nao

/discuss
    QQ is the passive for every elitist.

Re: So many posts about the LK, and how blah blah blah.

Personally, I hope Frostmourne will not be destroyed. I hope it will be given to someone for safekeeping. Someone like A'dal, one of the purest and most incorruptible beings in the entire lore.

Someone who will be able to resist Frostmourne's evil intentions.

To then, ofcourse, sometime down the road... have Frostmourne fall into the hands of someone with evil intentions again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharay1977
    Personally, I hope Frostmourne will not be destroyed. I hope it will be given to someone for safekeeping. Someone like A'dal, one of the purest and most incorruptible beings in the entire lore.

Someone who will be able to resist Frostmourne's evil intentions.

To then, ofcourse, sometime down the road... have Frostmourne fall into the hands of someone with evil intentions again.

If they find a way to cure it, that'd be cool. There's a bunch of different ways they can do so. But to me Frostmourne = evil, Ashbringer = good(though it's been corrupted before) if they kept frostmourne cleansed , i'd be really bummed.

though i am really interested in what the BL would do when they find out arthas is killed and we make a new LK

Quote Originally Posted by icanbreakthesecuffs

If they find a way to cure it, that'd be cool. There's a bunch of different ways they can do so. But to me Frostmourne = evil, Ashbringer = good(though it's been corrupted before) if they kept frostmourne cleansed , i'd be really bummed.

though i am really interested in what the BL would do when they find out arthas is killed and we make a new LK
    No, definately not cure it. That would simply be too lame, storywise. Just give it to A'dal for safekeeping. So he can guard it. Keep it under control, being the incorruptible entity he is. Or, heck, go one further... and actually have Frostmourne corrupt A'dal!

haha, im pretty sure that the new council of tirisfal will take it for safe keeping, and yeah, it would corrupt a'dal, and possibly and mortal that touches it.

it could be hard to transport, but we'll have to wait for the LK encounter/ following quests to know what's up, or comics etc.

heres a completely original idea. We shatter frostmourne....somehow all the fragments end up in a cataclysm raid except for the pommel which somehow ends up in another cataclysm raid. SO you have to keep killing bosses until you get all the fragments....keeping up with me so far? I know this a new and unseen idea so it may take some getting used to. So anyway once you have all the pieces the only way to reforge it will be to stand in deathwing's molten breath.