10+ Year Old Account

Re: Pro DK Tank With Pro Tips

That guy has some serious issues.

The entire character, armory and all, is a troll. There's no other explanation for such a trainwreck.

OP is probably the same OP in this post.

It made me giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    That guy has some serious issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

I think this death knight might have lost all his sanity after he main tanked a yogg-saron encounter

Too bad.

"i also love your 9 month old vendor cloak...
    i could have had a baby that hits harder than you by now"

That's pure hilarious.

I love this guy
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Deleted

and he takes the time to "explain" all his actions... it seems that he got like 20 whispers a day saying he is bad.

/facepalm

I readed the post. I went to armory, I lol'd at him. Why the fuck strength gems in yellow socket and put stamina in red sockets, he just wants to lose socket bonus imo.
    And people don't forget to look at his talent spec, it's imba

Made by Cazy!
    Massively Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

10+ Year Old Account

Ouch after looking at his armory page my head hurts. I hate people that give my class a bad name.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Drakuru
    And people don't forget to look at his talent spec, it's imba
    Thats pretty god damn impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by mattepatte
    Thats pretty god damn impressive.
    The most impressive point is, he referenced a very good death knight tanking guide, telling everyone to read it thoroughly because he thinks no one knows what they are talking about, and then his armory reveals talent specs, gemming, enchants, all that are contradicting to the core of the guide.

I recommend everyone interested to read that guide, and then come back and reread this troll's posts for some extra entertainment.

i almost started crying when i read that and saw his armory

how can some people live with themselves when they're that blindsighted and narrowminded (not to mention complete idiots)
    wish he would just crawl in a whole and die so the world enver needs to see a talent tree that crappy again
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

If you think his tank build is bad you should see his dps, its an unholy spec that took some tank talents, and has the glyph of obliterate, death strike, and howling blast.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDarkmatter
    If you think his tank build is bad you should see his dps, its an unholy spec that took some tank talents, and has the glyph of obliterate, death strike, and howling blast.
    Yeah obviously a troll, his specs were blood/frost just yesterday. The Frost spec was an abomination, I couldn't tell if it was for DPSing, Tanking, or the product of a bad salvia trip. The fact that he has a bad Unholy spec now with Glyph of Howling Blast makes it pretty obvious what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodamn
    Yeah obviously a troll, his specs were blood/frost just yesterday. The Frost spec was an abomination, I couldn't tell if it was for DPSing, Tanking, or the product of a bad salvia trip. The fact that he has a bad Unholy spec now with Glyph of Howling Blast makes it pretty obvious what he's doing.
    He probably respecced from frost to unholy without changing glyphs (but death strike glyph for frost...cough...cough)

But yes it does sound like he is just simply trolling