Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Worst Divine Intervention moment

no DI moment, but i still sometimes HoP melee just to see how quick they find out or when they start yelling on vent ;D

someone DI'd the MT on chromaggus once, he ran over to the dps and flame breathed us all.

DI for the win!

Ow yeah, and since I'm a protection paladin who likes to use all of his abilities I have a macro to remove all immunities from me bound to mouse button 5, so it doesn't happen to me very often:P
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

i go into random lfg on my paladin just to DI the healer and kill all the dps... its so fucking funny
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Archimonde while we were learning.. Our guild has some legendary "last attempt" kills all through BC (we'd spend the whole day practicing then raid leader would call last attempt and everything would just go perfectly - no one would die etc...).

Running in for our last attempt that day, I died for some unknown reason and the tanks screaming about not being able to hit anything... fun day, I never lived it down...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorfury
    Paladin DI'd a hunter when putricide was on 1k health on 25 man, with all raid members dead
    yes cause a tank death with those stacks doesnt heal him for so much that it doesnt matter.....

15+ Year Old Account

On Kel'thuzad 25 man on our Immortal run. We were so close when our holy pala got Mind Controlled and used Hand of Sac on KT and he got killed. Turned out the CD of Hand of Sac was refreshed at the moment of MC. :s
    We did get it next week though. ;D

I got 2 of these moments.

One was during our ToC10 HC run on Icehowl and just before Massive Crash I bubbled out of Arctic Breath. So during the Crash I was bubbled and not nocked back into the wall, And ofcouse out of the 10 people that could be targeted I got targeted while standing in the middle. So crash ended up in the middle of the room instead of against a wall. Vent saved our asses but could have been very messy

Second one was on Yogg 1keeper on 5% I get agro from one of the big add's that likes to one shot ppl So I press my macro for BoP while holding alt to target my self. Al tough my crappy macro didn't get the alt input and put it on the tank that tanking the add's and they go running around killing every one.

My guildy managed to DI a fellow guildy at prof putricide table, Needless to say we lost 1 try

Back in the TBC days I always DIed the MT just for shits and giggles. Was rather fun actually

the other day in a toc25 pug on anub, ret pally decides the group can't get the last 3% in the 30 seconds we had so he decides to DI the MT, most the dps got owned before the tank got over his shock at being DI'd and we did end up wiping at about 50k HP (

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mahi
    Have you ever been on Greymane? 'Cause that sounds really, really familiar... >.>
    Broken Legion, US.

Back in TBC, doing Illidari Council in Black Temple, our Main Paladin Tank accidentally DI'd the mage that was doing the pull instead of BoP'ing him - we just heard him laughing hysterically at himself on Vent as fireballs and death rained onto the raid and everyone was like "WTF Just happened....?" xD

Was on anub 25 hard mode and was away to "hand of freedom" the MT but hit the wrong spell and DI him instead,dont think he was to happy

Quote Originally Posted by Bowz
    i go into random lfg on my paladin just to DI the healer and kill all the dps... its so fucking funny
    yeay!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Back in TBC in Zul'Aman, we just got our first bear (serverfirst). Last boss in Zul'Aman, our Paladin (normally Holy) went Protection and forgot that her DI-key was sadly enough, the button next to her consecration-button and she just happened to DI me (Warlock) in the last phase and we wiped. :>

Thought it was kind of ironic.

10+ Year Old Account

Back in Black Temple, was on the Illidari Council, I used to be the tank for the rogue NPC. My assigned healer was always a priest. Off doing my own thing in the corner away from the main raid I notice one of my paladins died. 'Okay, someone will battle res her' I thought. Until, suddenly the private paladin chat channel was greeted with "F***!!". Meanwhile the entire raid has turned to hell and people are just dropping all over the place. I take a peek over as to what is going on and try to pick up the paladin NPC, who is going on a rampage through the raid. Which is when I notice... the tank for that mob is sitting in a nice bubble.

This also happened one other time, same paladin, same fight. Only the second time she BoP'd the same tank.

/facepalm.

this is why i make DI macros that i am forced to click.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorfury
    Paladin DI'd a hunter when putricide was on 1k health on 25 man, with all raid members dead
    If all raid was dead and boss was low, he would of healed from the other tanks dying. I call BS on this?

edit: didnt read thread, its been called already :-p

Holy pally here, no accidental DIs...yet. But I have done a couple accidental BoPs. Worst one was on 25 thaddius when it was progression. I got yelled at quite a bit :/

This post reminded me of when our guild was first doing Thorim HM. all was going fine in tunnel when suddenly we hear a shout from the boys in the arena that the tank just suddenly died. we subsequently wiped, and the poor healer we beating himself up about it saying: im srry, im srry, i dont know what happened! he just got one shot or something!

going through combat log, we find out that the tank accidently DId a rogue instead of BoPing him... even he didnt know what he'd done :P

the rogue on vent shouting 'I CANT MOVE' shouldve given us a hint i suppose.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

10+ Year Old Account

This happened last week...

Doing a pug ony 25. We wiped in the first phase due to 2 of the big adds aggroing from somewhere for some reason. One of the paladins, for some strange reason, DIed a dps DK. He didn't release and when we came back, we wiped again because when the DI wore off from the DK, she killed the DK and went straight for us, wiping us again because healers didn't have mana.

3rd try we killed her though.
    "No one wants to change, but no one wants to be left behind either" -Joshua, The World Ends With You