Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: STOP the flow of new BGs

Quote Originally Posted by Frostshawk
    I disagree with the whole 'Stop the flow of new BGs' - but Blizzard ruined it for many of us in the 'smaller' battlegroups, I'm playing on Steamwheedle Cartel, a part of the Ruin battlegroup, I'm an active pvper on most of my characters.

During peak hours we're lucky if we have 1 AV up, and after midnight you can barely get a warsong gulch up.
    I'm not overestimating when I say I've not seen a single Isle of Conquest battle for 3 months, same thing goes for Eye of the Storm.

While the reason for this is probably just a lack of interest for pvp in our already abandoned battlegroup, the extra new bg's we're gotten in Wrath haven't helped us the slightest.

Would be pretty great if they'd increase the size of some of the battlegroups! I know Xavius has the same problem.

As Elementlol indicates, there's absolutely nothing wrong in us getting more content - that's awesome! Just have to adjust the sizes of the battlegroups around that as well
    I think another problem is the badges that we have access to. Thanks to the new LFG system, it makes it alot faster to find groups. Easy,Fast dungeons along with a fast group system makes it so that you don't need to go to a battleground anymore. And why should we? After that battle ground daily, we aren't gonna spend 20 minutes for a possibility of one mark. We can go to wintergrasp and get over 10k honor in less than 30 minutes. Add the Stonekeeper Shards rewarding 2k honor that you get from the fast instances, only the most battle-hungry players would want to step into a battleground.

You don't need to really PvP as much as we did back in the day to get PvP gear. And so long as there is no real reward for playing in battlegrounds, we may see some fights being delayed for a while. : /

Palamedic I couldn't agree more! I'd like to see some more oldschool Southshore vs Tarren Mill never ending wars, directly in and out of the action!

And yet better, if you wanted to achieve anything from pvping (such as the old rank system, unlocking items mounts weapons and accessories) - you'd have to do it by actually PVPing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tate
    Last time I checked IoC and SotA were released during WotLK 1+1=2 ?
    Whoops, forgot about IoC for a moment