Which T9 245 piece?

I just won my first trophy last night in ToC25 and I am excited to buy my first piece of 245 gear, but I was wondering if there was any particular item slot that is better than the others? I have 4/5 T9 conquest gear on right now-Im missing the robes where I have 245 robes from ToC25.

So does it really matter which piece I choose? Someone told me that some T9 245 is better than the T10 251 pieces, is that true at all?

My armory is:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...urotan&n=Wallz
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.

Re: Which T9 245 piece?

I hate to appear rude and unwilling to actually help, but Blizzard introduced a feature to show what stats you will gain / lose from changing a particular item.

Go to the vendor's and voila.

Also download Rawr (simply google "rawr"), that program will help you loads as a mage. It even gives you a pretty little picture to show you how much DPS you could potentially gain from a certain item.

But if you want to remain lazy I would opt for head or chest which tend to have the greatest stats. Meh!
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

15+ Year Old Account

T9 Chest is bad, so that's out.

Head is better than Legs if you can use the Hit. Legs are pretty bleh. Gloves are probably the last piece you'll upgrade to T10, but Legs are probably the piece you won't upgrade to T10. Shoulder is probably the second piece you'll upgrade to T10 (after Robes), so skip those.

Get the Head or shoulders, u can get free 245 t9 hands and legs from VoA, as for the chest make the merlin's robes like every other good mage did or just get the t10 chest if u have the emblems.

Quote Originally Posted by version7point0
    I hate to appear rude and unwilling to actually help, but Blizzard introduced a feature to show what stats you will gain / lose from changing a particular item.

Go to the vendor's and voila.

Also download Rawr (simply google "rawr"), that program will help you loads as a mage. It even gives you a pretty little picture to show you how much DPS you could potentially gain from a certain item.

But if you want to remain lazy I would opt for head or chest which tend to have the greatest stats. Meh!
    Thanks bro, I actually can't use that feature because another addon I use isn't compatible with it and I would rather use my addon. And I have rawr on my home computer, but I'm at work.

Thank you everyone else for the input, I think I will go with the gloves or legs and get T10 Shoulders first
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.