Poll: What is the class/spec you HATE to see when the arena gates open?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Most hated class/spec to see in arena!

**PROT WARRIOR THREAD**

;D

As a hunter i hate :
    Locks,locks,locks prot pallys, prot warrs, little feral druids, and once again locks locks & locks
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

S5 was srs business, if he can't beat rogues then hes pretty bad.
    You do realise mages/priests weren't exactly in a strong position in s5, let alone getting rank 1 -_-

@K4ge

And rogues shit on everything right now, use envenom.... I understand you are a pve hero rogue and use retarded gear to get high ratings(not even going to bother talking about your BG), but stop bashing everyone who are actually aware of where rogues stand in arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Top 3 are RMP lol...

With the state that envenom rogues are in right now, they are the class i curse the loudest about seeing, or rather not seeing, when the gates open.

Quote Originally Posted by ZzXK
    Top 3 are RMP lol...
    The "top" comp atm is prot warr, healer, hunter

Nerfs inc though.
    New and shiny compppppp!

PROTLOOOLLLL!!

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin
    You do realise mages/priests weren't exactly in a strong position in s5, let alone getting rank 1 -_-

@K4ge

And rogues shit on everything right now, use envenom.... I understand you are a pve hero rogue and use retarded gear to get high ratings(not even going to bother talking about your BG), but stop bashing everyone who are actually aware of where rogues stand in arena.
    Oh, come on bg bashing YAY (just fyi roughly 3/4 of europes battlegroups are weaker than mine, but w/e)
    http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Wo...All-About-Lead
    http://roguerogue.com/2010/01/20/loo...-8-on-its-way/
    Rogues.
    Are.
    Shit.
    Right.
    Now.
    On BG9 4 Rogues got gladiator in 3v3. Compare that to the 18 pallys or 12 hunters.
    To quote some of the text passages from above
    Ming: "Out of all physical damage classes, rogues fared worse than any other class. And with resilience changes, we will more than likely hit the rock bottom in 3v3.2
    Akrios: "That being said, rogues are one of the weakest dueling classes at top level."
    Akrios: "Traditionally, damage nerfs have always hurt rogues but as weak as we are right now, this may not be the case."
    Ming: "With the resilience change, it will be much harder to force a warrior to go defense, and fragile canons like rogue still won't live long enough past cooldowns. The warrior vs rogue gap will be even bigger. "
    Oh, and about the battlegroups: vindication, vengeance, misery, hinterhalt, frenzy, emberstorm and charge are all noticeably weaker. I'm not too sure about the other pools though.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!