Wich item from Emblems next?

Hi,

I'm wearing T10 Chest and 4pcs T9,5 and I was wondering which piece to buy next since I have 55 Emblems now
    My gear
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...27lor&n=Geesha

(I know the haste trinket is crap)

So the question basically is: Hands/Shoulders/something else?

peace

//EDIT forget about Hands, dont need hit... save Emblems/Shoulders/else??
    http://www.idesignz.de - Webdesign, CMS Service and many more

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Wich item from Emblems next?

Shoulders. 2pt10 is worth more than any single upgrade, even when losing 4pt9.

Also, the offset pieces are pretty awful for mages (both capes have regen stats, belt is crit/hit, chest you have T10, trinket is awful).

On a side note, your Fetish of Volatile Power is also awful. Go get Abyssal Rune from ToC 5 normal or Nevermelting Ice Crystal from one of the ICC 5-mans.

yes, get 2pT10 as soon as possible, when you're just standing still and dps'ing, it's like having a constant 12% haste buff. Depending on whether or not you have enough haste though. For me, it takes 1,5 sec to cast an AB with the 12% haste buff. 3x1,5=4,5 and the last AB will benefit from the haste as well.

You could go for the shoulders because they're cheaper. I went for the headpiece because on it's own, it was a bigger upgrade and I only had to wait 1 extra week to get it. But that's a choice which is up to you

I would suggest the shoulders, as well. Buy them and then start saving for the helm.

The 2pc is really very good.

Also, while you may end up having to buy them anyway, you could get lucky and the pants or gloves could drop for you from the new VoA boss who will become available within the next few weeks.

It would be unfortunate to spend 60 emblems on gloves then be the only mage in a VoA10 group when those same gloves drop the first week Toravon is live.