Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Seriously, what happend to Turalyon?

This iconic character seems to be MIA for to long, it would of made sense to see him in BC, but no one even mentions him.

I play horde, but still, this guys story an character deserves to be finished...

Have i missed something on him? Any info?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Seriously, what happend to Turalyon?

He might be faced with some type of setback... :-*

10+ Year Old Account

outland was merely a setback
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

omg wow i literally just had the same thought... wtf happened to him?? like i literally sat at my computer yesterday going "i thought blizz said all characters were to make an appearance in bc" well the one that went to outland at least.. a few loose ends... hopefully blizz does something epic that makes me go WTF?!?!
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

and Alleria, she is missing to, all we know is that she had a stronghold in Terokkar.

I want to know what happened to Turalyon and Alleria and I hope we get to see them in Cataclysm.

whos turalyon guize 8D

apparently he gave his t9 to paladins?
    and im pretty sure we might see them in cata
    along with malfurion
    shit would be so cash

Also for that matter, why havent they started addressing the fact there gonna kill off the tauren leader? shouldnt he get some facetime before hes slapped off?!

Quote Originally Posted by Murassa
    Also for that matter, why havent they started addressing the fact there gonna kill off the tauren leader? shouldnt he get some facetime before hes slapped off?!
    He may not die.

15+ Year Old Account

Personal belief?

Turalyon and Alleria won't be seen until a Twisting Nether-esque expansion...

They aren't forgotten about though; Blizz mentioned them on Khadgar's coin, after all.
    "Turalyon and Alleria, wherever you are, may you be well."
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Turalyon is waiting silently.... untill his Divine Storm is at the same level as Saurfangs cleave.

Seriously, I hope to see him in Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    Turalyon is waiting silently.... untill his Divine Storm is at the same level as Saurfangs cleave.

Seriously, I hope to see him in Cataclysm
    It will be the cause of the Cataclysm.

Saurfang will stand outside of Orgrimmar. He shall raise his mighty brow to the heavens and a golden light shall descend and from it shall step Turalyon. He's muscles rippling, he will look at Saurfang with a grim determination.

Saurfang will then raise his ax and unleash a mighty cleave....but Turalyon will be ready with his DIVINE STOOOOOORM. The result shall cause an explosion that sunders Azeroth and makes Deathwing run like a scared kitten from so many vacuum cleaners.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall

Saurfang will stand outside of Orgrimmar. He shall raise his mighty brow to the heavens and a golden light shall descend and from it shall step Turalyon. He's muscles rippling, he will look at Saurfang with a grim determination.

Saurfang will then raise his ax and unleash a mighty cleave....but Turalyon will be ready with his DIVINE STOOOOOORM. The result shall cause an explosion that sunders Azeroth and makes Deathwing run like a scared kitten from so many vacuum cleaners.
    lol'd Also: Turalyon will Divine Storm with the Unstoppable force, and Saurfang cleaves with the Immovable Object (He can cleave with anything)

Ain't he in somewhere in Dragonblight?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    lol'd Also: Turalyon will Divine Storm with the Unstoppable force, and Saurfang cleaves with the Immovable Object (He can cleave with anything)
    ohshi-

15+ Year Old Account

He's the first example of why you don't autorun and afk in Outland.. it's a long drop :P

It is a damn shame we didn't get to see him in WotLK. Although.. I suppose if he got his hands on the Ashbringer it would just have been called "Wrath of the DIVINE STORM!!! on to Catalysm."

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall

And then Gunner won the Thread again.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by epiclolxfailzorz
    And they said we could have dogfights in gnomish planes in WG. It even had it on the box, but noooo all we get are shitty tanks and cannons.
    They had them in beta, they were loads of fun! Shredder AA robots you could run around in that shot anti infantry saw blades, bomber planes that laid waste to the walls and cannons of WG, and fighter jets to counter the bombers. They required a rank above the currently achievable rank to fly them. Sadly they were removed because blizzard found that the air units were causing massive amounts of lag in the zone. (In addition to how laggy original WG used to be!) Another thing that never got put back in the game for some reason was a 4th vendor in wintergrasp that sold all sorts of cool things including a baby great white shark pet that just hovered behind you.

The Bronze Dragonflight guys seem to have this habit of finding worthy people and making them immortal to have them restore the order of things (That Tauren fella in the Storm Peaks village is an example, the Nightelf in the Cenarion village is another).

To have them barely mentioned in Draenor, the place they were last seen, and then completely dissapear, damn near written off the game, i think keepers of time intervening may be the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    The Bronze Dragonflight guys seem to have this habit of finding worthy people and making them immortal to have them restore the order of things (That Tauren fella in the Storm Peaks village is an example, the Nightelf in the Cenarion village is another).

To have them barely mentioned in Draenor, the place they were last seen, and then completely dissapear, damn near written off the game, i think keepers of time may have intervened.
    HAI GUIZ! So, ummm...our aspect kinda went batshit...so you're going to help!

*kidnapping ensues*
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!