Thread: new season

new season

So yesterday i got my arena points and im currently short 119 for my relentless weapon. i am doing the dailey bg everyday trying to scrape together enough points just before reset however my question is.

this wednesday comming up. when you wont be able to play rated arenas for a week as blizz calculates your rank e.c.t. do me and my arena partner get arena points ? and im under the assumtion that during the week were you cant play ranked arenas that your arena rating stays and only gets reset at the end of the week is this true also ?

so to clarify.
    -this wednesday do i get some arena points ?
    - will my teams rating stay during the week of non ranked arena matchs ?

thanks for your answers in advance
    W From] [80:Sheriffen:1]: Recount - Nexttosmelly's Hostile Attacks: Starfire
    [W From] [80:Sheriffen:1]: 1. Crit 18 (90%) (Min: 0 Avg: 21004 Max: 32405)

Re: new season

If it's anything like previous seasons, you'll get arena points on the 19th/20th and keep your ratings for 7 days while you can't play. No idea if the daily BG will still give 25AP though :/
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account

-this wednesday do i get some arena points ?
    yes.

Last season I got points the day the rated matches stopped. So following that trend you should get points Tuesday (I assume you mean Tuesdays and not Wednesdays since this is when points are given out).

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001
    Last season I got points the day the rated matches stopped. So following that trend you should get points Tuesday (I assume you mean Tuesdays and not Wednesdays since this is when points are given out).
    He's European

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001
    Euro servers' patch days are a day behind us.

I fail. Sorry.

thanks for the help and answers have fun pvping
    W From] [80:Sheriffen:1]: Recount - Nexttosmelly's Hostile Attacks: Starfire
    [W From] [80:Sheriffen:1]: 1. Crit 18 (90%) (Min: 0 Avg: 21004 Max: 32405)