Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: King of the hil- Trade channel..

Quote Originally Posted by Sien
    How many of the trade trolls on your guys server post on their mains though?
    The first two that come to my mind on my server do.

If you want to see trade trolls in action, go to Burning Legion US

We have 2 of the most annoying trolls ever...one of them has this thing "two twalk wike twhis all thew twime" and another one is a warrior spamming for people to duel him after he spams his quote "LEGENDS NEVER DIE".

On stormrage we had Good Rouge Gild. They left in about 3.2. but they were always entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account

Vashj EU

We got a lot of people that like to think they got big e-peen and show off in trade chat all the time.

On tichondrius, back in the day, we had Alea. It was childish, irritating, troll crap, but she absolutely owned trade chat. Almost everyone hated her, but nevertheless, she was like the glen beck of trade chat.

I'm guessing most servers have had their attention whores from time to time.
    Hobosexual since 1978.

Quote Originally Posted by namingsucks
    On stormrage we had Good Rouge Gild. They left in about 3.2. but they were always entertaining.
    Did they all wear red?

On my realm, Ravencrest alliance (eu) the trade chat is flying across the screen so fast that it is not possible to either troll or discuss anything (unless it's between 05.00 and 07.30)

On Shadow Council, this guy named Ryzer used to be trade king, was quite funny, im good friends with him, me and him used to be 2s partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Roknarsongor
    On Shadow Council, this guy named Ryzer used to be trade king, was quite funny, im good friends with him, me and him used to be 2s partners.
    Neophyte. What was the name of the vanilla troll from SC everyone goes on about? He was a Warrior.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

NO! A DANG ANT HILL ON MY NEW LAWN!

I tell you what...

i sell propane and propane accessories
    Propane nightmares?

I used to own Trade all the way from BC! Then the anal spammers came and I skedaddled out of Kael'thas's chat.

spirstone- durglar

Frostmane had bellow...but I havent seen bellow in a while....so we have new people who try to take up the throne. But none will ever be as fail as bellow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoros
    -Even a well placed Lightwell is hard to see when there are explosions and flyng cows in your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Salerious
    spirstone- durglar
    durgular**

or yours truly

/2 shawty got them apple bottom jeans, BOOTS WIT DA FURR

Quote Originally Posted by Salerious
    spirstone- durglar
    Spirestone-Durgular

He plays a warrior, has a brother who plays a mage and goes for every achievement known to man, so the two are frequently found recruiting for old raids. I left Spirestone 4 months ago ish, but back during BC and early wrath he clearly owned the channel. Lots of people have him on ignore but in reality nothing he did was really spam. He posted jokes, he usually had a decent comeback when people mocked him, had a handful of funny macros etc. He kinda acted like an unofficial trade moderator with some bad habits. Guy has thunderfury, both warglaives, ashes of alar, and and many other feats of strength.

Trade chat on my new server is significantly less funny. People only use the most tired and worn out jokes in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Dreadmaul has/had Ribbed. Apparently he died though, but there's supposedly some guy who is impersonating him now. Creepy.

We also have Famous, but I don't see him much. Maybe he's just well-known, and not a trade troll.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

yepp durg is pretty much the shit

The Underbog-US has Lolbooster
    Stormrage-US has the entire <good rouge gild>

relix (or something) from doomhammer

though every hated him on the server...
    Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Salomo