Another MM ArP Question.

So with 660 ArP atm without NES proc'd, I should keep over the soft cap, but once I reach 800 ArP THROUGH GEAR, I should switch gems to ArP and change the NES trinket to a non-ArP to reach the hardcap without trinket proc?

Re: Another MM ArP Question.

First of all if im not mistaken the softcap for NES is 722 which already there shud make u gem ARP cause theres no point keeping NES with arpstacking unless the procc lets you reach hardcap. without that, being at 660 ungemmed is enough to make you want to switch all your gems to ARP to try and reach for the hardcap which you prolly wont without a few wellstolen leatahitems.
    switching your gems 'should' increase your dps a bit at least. then you should ofc also use the MM ARP specc.

No, just no.
    All the 800 talk is just an estimate. First, yes, you need 2 good non-ArP procc trinkets to back up the stive for hard-cap.
    Ideally, 1 of em is Deathbringer's will. Remember, you want to reach 1200+arp for a noticeable dps difference(and even there, its not huge, in lady fight arp gems are dps loss for example, but in other fights, you should see a increase already(for me, it was jumping from 9350 to 9700 in festergut for example, but im at 1320 arp)). Just look at your overall gear. Basically, every item besides maybe 1-2 needs to have ArP on it. The 1-2 that dont have, should be hit,crit, ap items. Not some haste, crit, ap . Then you are ready. + You should see that you are eventually getting to 1400, aka you'r guild is progressing, or the guild you want get to is doing it.

People here should stop spreading misinformation like 800 is some magical number, or switching to ArP gems makes you do wonderdps or whatnot. Gemming agi+agi/crit is still a good choice and making the jump to ArP gems might just dissapoint you, since you may see a dps loss instead of the hoped dps increase.

At 750 ArP, the dps value of agi is around 2.4 dps per agi. While it is 2.3 for ArP. 800 is the place, where the come together, both at 2.4 dps. So at 800 ArP rating, agi and arp are both good. But how ArP works, from there it will get better and better, while agi stays the same value. Im at 1300ish arp rating now, and ArP is around 0.6 dps better per point than agi. So roughly(remember, its roughly, not exact, since it is not linear), every 100 Arp rating past 800 will make arp 0.1dps better stat than agi per point.

hm i can get like 900 arp with geming all of my gear maybe a bit more ,plz say what amount exactly i would get out of gems(o lazy to get into it:P)

armory

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...as&cn=Moongirl

//thanks moongirl

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by alexander
    hm i can get like 900 arp with geming all of my gear maybe a bit more ,plz say what amount exactly i would get out of gems(o lazy to get into it:P)

armory

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...as&cn=Moongirl

//thanks moongirl
    You have 17 gem sockets total in your gear excluding the one that holds your Nightmare Tear. 14 of those would be used for 20 ArP gems. That's 280. The remaining three would be 34 ArP Dragon's Eyes. That's another 102.
    That would bring you to 887 total?

EDIT: SORRY I KNOW I'M HOLDING SOMEONE'S HAND I'M TIRED OK?

sigh think am to tired this morning:Pmissed the main part of my question ,should i regem my gear for arp or would that be a loss?

Quote Originally Posted by alexander
    sigh think am to tired this morning:Pmissed the main part of my question ,should i regem my gear for arp or would that be a loss?
    Don't. It would be a loss.