Should I drop my lifetap glyph?

I've got 549 spirit unbuffed. In raids it's a little higher depending on available buffs. I'm specced Destruction.

Should I drop Glyph of Life Tap for Immolate?

Re: Should I drop my lifetap glyph?

No.
    Proud author of the totally outdated WotLK Affli Thread

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nam
    No.

/popcorn enthusiast!

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

As last simulation has been done on EJ, the gliph of LT fall back behind Immo and Imp ones.
    Gliph of Imp has been proved to be the best gliph for Destro right now (and it will be even better if the change gc posted some days ago will go live). This happens due to the change of Ruin.
    for more details i suggest you to read:
    http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t87413-3_3_compendium/

and for the people acting cool quoting a post, please get some information yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    sugoi monogatari, onii-chan!~

Okay, thank you all. (:

The lower your spirit, the less you're losing by dropping the glyph. My spirit is almost double yours and I am still thinking about dropping my glyph, because I really don't see it helping that much.

No.

It depends on your total gear not just your spirit.

ICC is trying to force you to gear into Cataclysm stats if people haven't figured that out yet. The BiS pieces for locks will be the haste, crit, sp pieces and then you hit cap from heroic tier pants and gloves, exalted ring, and heroic frozen bonespike. I haven't figured out exactly the hit cap for heroic gear, but I assume it's that since in normal 25 man gear you can hit cap from tier pants and gloves(25 man version), crafted boots, and ring with a hit/sp gem in it.

Yes, Imp is now replacing LT as Destro come 3.3.2. You've got at least another week before you need to worry about it though.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Yes, Imp is now replacing LT as Destro come 3.3.2. You've got at least another week before you need to worry about it though.
    Even before 3.3.0, Imp was starting to be a small dps gain as people lost more and more spirit in ICC gear.

But yeah, it won't even be a question now.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

He's not at a spirit point where that would be in 3.3 though. He's at close to 700 raid buffed. If he drops more spirit gear then yeah it'd be a good thing to do on live, unless he gets enough gear to outscale 18/53 before 3.3.2, then he'd be better with LT again (Immo depending on the exact gear)... then he'd have to respec again for 3.3.2 when 18/53 outscales 13/58 again.

Don't you hate getting buffs? :P