Poll: So what is worse in a PuG in your opinion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What's worse in a PuG

I voted for a DPSer with a high score and has no idea what he/she is doing because having earned my Perky Pug Achievement on my Shaman alt I've ran into some really crappy players with high gear scores, my Shaman has about a 3750 gear score according to the gear score add on and having run with people with gear scores of 5k it really disappoints me when they die before me and I out DPS them.

Agree/Disagree?

Re: What's worse in a PuG

Gear score is meh its still the player behind the char most of the time except if the gear is completly different I.E blues/ 200 epic vs ICC10

I voted for the healer pulling mobs and not topping people off countless ammount of times ive had a class that can heal but is dps top me off after the pack of mobs

well ya that's what I mean an excellent healer still wouldn't be able to heal most heroics in greens.

Quote Originally Posted by Skuzzy
    Gear score is meh its still the player behind the char most of the time except if the gear is completly different I.E blues/ 200 epic vs ICC10

I voted for the healer pulling mobs and not topping people off countless ammount of times ive had a class that can heal but is dps top me off after the pack of mobs
    ^ this

Only after the tank died for the first time did mr. shaman decide to do some healing instead of trying to beat me in dps

tank that doesnt pay attention to adds
    healer that allows himself to be CC'ed
    dps that attacks the closest mob (preferably with aoe first)

ANY idiot, whatever the role.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

people who pay's too much attention to the useless gearscore

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbender
    tank that doesnt pay attention to adds
    healer that allows himself to be CC'ed
    dps that attacks the closest mob (preferably with aoe first)

ANY idiot, whatever the role.
    thank you for the suggestion i knew i missed something.

Deleted

I wanted to select "Any idiot who uses a gearscore add-on" but the option is not there.

a DK doing it naked apart from weapon to save gold on repairs.

Deleted

had a tank yesterday that said ignore my health followed by him getting nuked by the first mob, after following this routine for 15minutes id had enough

I edited the poll so this doesn't turn into a flame fest.

Deleted

Any idiot. >

Or a DPS in ilv187-200s who cant break 1000Dps. :-X

i broke 1k dps at or around level 70

If not for thr last selection, I was going to say the chain pulling 2 TPS tank.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

n00blets who don't listen to me when I say "GTFO the fire" or "COME OVER HERE"

As a good healer, I frequently pull people through pugs...i.e. keeping the bads alive to do their whole 800 dps on aoe groups or bosses or tanks who can't hold aggro against average dps.

^ I had to heal my ret pally friend as a tank a couple times. He eventually just put on righteous fury lol. That was a fast run.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycefli
    Any idiot. >

Or a DPS in ilv187-200s who cant break 1000Dps. :-X
    This...I break 1k dps with smite spam on my 77 holy priest. My rets sustained 2k auto attack. I have no problem carrying someone's young kid through a heroic. I would hope other's would help my child along instead of make fun of a 9 year old. That being said I'll ground my son if he doesn't break 1k in heroics. GET TO YOUR ROOM! But yea, Non children not breaking 1k should be grounded as well.

I don't mind people being slow, bad or stupid. But it's when they combine that trait with being ignorant that I start to get pissed off.

If I suggest something or tell them something that should be obvious to anyone else, and they disregard that with some lame "stfu" comment and continue with their badness, I simply vote to kick them out of my group and/or put them on my ignore list.

Life is too short and too precious to have to deal with ignorant bastards. I have enough of them in RL. Don't have to put up with it in a computer game.

Quote Originally Posted by levitate
    I don't mind people being slow, bad or stupid. But it's when they combine that trait with being ignorant that I start to get pissed off.
    I hate to break it to you mate, but stupid and ignorant usually come in the same package.
    “There is no right or wrong, only consequences.”
    -------------------------------------------------

As a relatively well-geared dps, tanks that over-pull and can't hold aggro pisses me off the most. Seriously, don't take half of UK in one pull if you can't hold them.

I don't know what gearscore is of the people I'm with, I don't bother downloading these horseshit addons. If I'm on my shadow priest and there is another shadow priest in the party, i'll check there gear and if they have better gear (usually they do) I bust me ass and try to smoke them (and I usually do) but otherwise, I really only notice if there is a DK/Pally tank that don't use their AOE.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================