LastLast

Re: why does blizzard hate mages

Quote Originally Posted by Kalash
    bad mage

why does blizzard hate mages
    I just had to see this troll...

Quote Originally Posted by baddwick
    plz can anyone tell me why a aoe class like mages got nerfed while rouges...
    Oblious Troll is Obvious.

And Blizzard loves mages more than any other class IMO. But that's an offtopic discussion.

IV/PoM/flamestike +blizzard than you

oh wait you're a troll.

Blizzard loves us Magi. If that's the case, how could they hate us?

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Jester_Joker
    Blizzard loves us Magi. If that's the case, how could they hate us?
    I think it's called love-hate

without considering the obvious troll, there's a point that I would like to show :

In my guild, there are 3 mages ( including me ). we have ofc arc spec, and all of us have a secondary ffb spec with dragon breath and fire nova. We pull about 13 to 14 k dps on trashs, and are generally on top, EXEPT for death knights witch blow out recount. I know "trashs is srsbzns", but that annoys me, ar'nt we supposed to be the top aoe class ? Shit, theses dk are ahead of me on trashs and bosses, rats ...

You sir a Trollzzzor.
    Oh yea, and a retarded nab.
    Bigger than Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel
    without considering the obvious troll, there's a point that I would like to show :

In my guild, there are 3 mages ( including me ). we have ofc arc spec, and all of us have a secondary ffb spec with dragon breath and fire nova. We pull about 13 to 14 k dps on trashs, and are generally on top, EXEPT for death knights witch blow out recount. I know "trashs is srsbzns", but that annoys me, ar'nt we supposed to be the top aoe class ? Shit, theses dk are ahead of me on trashs and bosses, rats ...
    The only way to go with your ffb spec is LB the hell out of them mobs. The more there are the better. Maybe an occasional Blizzard inbetween and your Dk's can kiss the top of the meter goodbye - when it comes to big and mighty trash groups anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Xiangu
    The only way to go with your ffb spec is LB the hell out of them mobs. The more there are the better. Maybe an occasional Blizzard inbetween and your Dk's can kiss the top of the meter goodbye - when it comes to big and mighty trash groups anyway..
    He'd probably refresh LB on the same target instead of putting it on several..

BAD MAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Vashta
    Trash is srsbzn
    very srsbzn

A class that uses 3 attacks, and maybe 2 trinkets, and icy veins, aint supposed too be loved imo.

WATER PLEASE!

At your service

10+ Year Old Account

plz can anyone tell me why a aoe class like mages got nerfed while rouges can fan of knives which isnt a aoe supposely.
    i go to icc 25 man now i doing 5000dps short aoe damage on big pulls.while pallies who blizzard love go sky high with rouges
    i not really complaing but i been in raidng guild for last year they r 12 on there sever for the first time 2 mages and warlock got sat out because the movement is so bad for us affecting our dps.
    now blizzzard i respect u guys u make a good game but u got it wrong u cant say i dont no how to play my class as my so dont try.
    u gys stuffed it yes u did u tested with top 1 percent in world but not every one like them.
    fix the probelm reduce the cast time for arcane mages or rise the haste cap cause 2 sec cast time is joke in icc with that much movement.
    u gys stuff fury for warriors as well alot play arms which is a joke in pve content which is suppose to for pvp.
    i think u rushed these expansion out to early first world of world craft great bc great wolk is joke ther no content and to much playing with the classes.

guy
    Worst.

Troll.

Ever.

If youre doing 5000 dps on AoE pulls you suck as fuck.

Mages in my guild do 18000 dps on AoE pulls by just spamming blizzard while i can hardly reach 12000

Ive been in alot of movement fights. mages have always been top 5.

Buff arcane? are you fuckin retarded? thats the easiest dps spec to play in the whole world of warcraft!! 3 fuckin buttons and u got 10000 dps!!

If you say mages suck and need buff then you suck badly and really need to go check theorycrafting.

Oh and check out the shaman class before you QQ about mages
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

love it, hez funny

plz can anyone tell me why a aoe class like mages got nerfed while rouges can fan of knives which isnt a aoe supposely.
    i go to icc 25 man now i doing 5000dps short aoe damage on big pulls.while pallies who blizzard love go sky high with rouges
    i not really complaing but i been in raidng guild for last year they r 12 on there sever for the first time 2 mages and warlock got sat out because the movement is so bad for us affecting our dps.
    now blizzzard i respect u guys u make a good game but u got it wrong u cant say i dont no how to play my class as my so dont try.
    u gys stuffed it yes u did u tested with top 1 percent in world but not every one like them.
    fix the probelm reduce the cast time for arcane mages or rise the haste cap cause 2 sec cast time is joke in icc with that much movement.
    u gys stuff fury for warriors as well alot play arms which is a joke in pve content which is suppose to for pvp.
    i think u rushed these expansion out to early first world of world craft great bc great wolk is joke ther no content and to much playing with the classes.

guy
    OK, guy. I am very interested in what you're saying, can you elaborate on it?
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman
    Worst.

Troll.

Ever.

If youre doing 5000 dps on AoE pulls you suck as fuck.

Mages in my guild do 18000 dps on AoE pulls by just spamming blizzard while i can hardly reach 12000

Ive been in alot of movement fights. mages have always been top 5.

Buff arcane? are you fuckin retarded? thats the easiest dps spec to play in the whole world of warcraft!! 3 fuckin buttons and u got 10000 dps!!

If you say mages suck and need buff then you suck badly and really need to go check theorycrafting.

Oh and check out the shaman class before you QQ about mages
    Most mages do over ninethousant(old but true!) dps single target... He's doing 5k on thrash... Trolls are awesome mages!

rofl, your a tard
    mages are fine if not OP
    banned 5 times and still counting

10+ Year Old Account

i heard aoe trash matters in raids.

~*Mixxy*~ ~*Holy Paladin*~ ~*32/5/4*~

I pull about 6k on ICC10 trash packs. between 5 and 6k anyway depending on RNG. But then again my mage is in a bunch of 232 gear from icc5 so.... i prolly shouldn't be beating people in 245/251s.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

POM+flamestrike
    AP+Arcane explosion
    IV+blizzard
    just wondering why u cannot do the aoe well on big pull :