Haste/Spellpower ratio

Since ICC25 came out I've spend some time there with my guild - so along comes other (better) gear. Allthough my DPS keeps improving and if I am quite happy with it, I was wondering if it would be higher with more haste. This is my current gear;

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Mill&cn=Nekker

Currently I have 732 haste/3163 spellpower unbuffed. Alot of mages I see have alot more haste, like somewhere around 900/1000. I always had it around 780 but with his new gear I gained more spellpower and lost some haste. My question basically is - Is it worth regemming for more haste? Or should I just wait untill there drops some haste gear; will probably get the 155 haste trinket soon.

What are your opinions about this? Since I never was a fan of gemming pure haste.

Re: Haste/Spellpower ratio

I wouldn't ever really gem straight haste, but would shoot for around 900-1000 and then however much more spellpower you can get.

Re: Haste/Spellpower ratio

The best thing to do is use Rawr to determine which gemming combination is best at the time. I've never seen Rawr insist on me gemming pure haste, but haste is worth more than spell power atm for me, and I have about 800 haste, and 2750 spell dmg. But yea, check Rawr.