Poll: Should mounts be BoA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Should mounts be made BoA?

Well, mounts are often something that show what have you done, what have you achieved. You, the player, did all those steps needed to get your beloved Netherdrake or Swift Zulian Tiger, not your character.
    Discuss, every opinion is welcome.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Should mounts be made BoA?

I, for one, would love it.

Can't exactly say why, but I sure as hell would love to fly around on my Black Proto Drake on my other characters.

no, because you earned your mount with one character, and not the other.

The only thing that should be made BOA are Emblems of Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope

/agree

Voted yes as i would love the Kodo on my lower level chars

PS brewfest one, alliance side

hmm don't think so. but this is just my opinion i guess.

since they reflect you dedication and if i could give my fresh lvl 40 the swift zulian tiger... naah i rather keep it for my main.
    and you're right it wasn't the character.. well more or less it was since you did it on that character and not on the other. you would be boosting it through rare items.

^^
    Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Salomo

I wouldnt mind it, but if it never happens, it isnt abig deal to me.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

On another note, imagine a level 40 with a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.

Woah.

please :P i have a 2nd baron's mount in my main's bank waiting for this day.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Salomo
    since they reflect you dedication and if i could give my fresh lvl 40 the swift zulian tiger... naah i rather keep it for my main.
    What I meant is that you could use it for your main AND your alt, just like current BoA pets.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.

Ashes of A'lar on my fresh 70 alt, oh I can sense the hate whispers..

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Pope

now this would be nice if the Emblems were BoA... /thread

however i'd love to fly around on my rusted proto on my lvl 73 hunter.. that'd be pretty sexy

but seriously.. if blizzard did this i would like them to make like another charcter sheet.. but one for your account, and every time you learn to ride a mount, or a pet.. it's just put on your account sheet, or whatever it would be called.

now some items like a Rusted proto would require lvl 80, or some sort of restrictions on them.. ideas? likes? dislikes?

It should happen... but it should be realistic. I.E. if you have a mount that is only realistic at lvl 80, then make it must be 80 to use, and so on. That way even alts can be recognized with cool mounts, and the more dedicated you are the more tricked out your alt could be. There is no reason not to; mounts are non-combat.

Just make it so everyone has one character that can instantly change it's name, gender, race, class, spec so that way you have everything in the game on one character.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    On another note, imagine a level 40 with a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.

Woah.
    I've seen level 30's with the mechano hog.

I'd prefer not to see them go boa ... unless they were one time use only.

15+ Year Old Account

"Everything other" includes combat-relevant data. Mounts are there purely for fun and sense of satisfaction.

10+ Year Old Account

I think they should be. With the exception of achievement based mounts, such as the rusted proto. I have the winterspring frostsaber on a toon I no longer play because I grew tired of it. I put in a ton of work for that mount and it sucks I can't use it on my other toons.

So yes, please Blizz! Make this happen with certain restrictions (Achiev mounts, proper riding skill, etc.)

I say that whatever you got is yours. Your toon is nothing, it's just a tool. I don't see why you can't link achievements from other toons either - granted, it should say 'Not this toon but Bob the hunter'. That way you can prove you know the strats, as per gear of your current toon, that's another question.

So I'd say gear shouldn't be transferable, but mounts, pets, money, cloth, it's all the same to me. I don't see why you can transfer 20k to your level 1, but you can't give him a mount ... yes he won't be able to ride it, but he can have it.

Yea

10+ Year Old Account

After taking a 4 month break from the game, i started leveling my current main. At that time the 10's group i used to run with was finishing off yogg 1 and algalon, and i helped em out by running it on mypally. By all accounts besides raiding, mypally is my main, however, during my 4 month absence, the guild filled up with rets, while becoming void of all rogues, so i was asked to reroll a rogue (since either toon had to be geared up for ICC, and neither toon would have been useful for ToC) and have been raiding on the rogue since. eventualy i am going to get the ICC 10 mount on that rogue (assuming that nothing approaches yogg-0 at gear level type difficulty), yet once cata hits, ill be back on the pally. So id love the option to keep any mounts i get going to the toon that has always been my main, and even though i dont do 25's with him, I still consider my main.
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity