strange dps loss??

i just replaced my Edge of Ruin (+110ap enchant) with Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful (bersekerk)... Moved sword to main hand and Tyrannical Beheader (bersekerk) from main hand to off hand....

and i lost more than 500 dps.... b4 change i had more than 3.7k average on hcs and after, i barely can pass over 3.2k...

can some1 explain to me what happened? i lost 75 ApR (~4%) but don't think that's reason for dps loss....

i'm furry warriror..

here's armory link...
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Edge&cn=Igibum

thanks in advance

Re: strange dps loss??

several things come to mind...

1st is ur weaponskill maxed?
    are you using the proper talents? i know on my rogue that if i switch from maces to swords or daggers to axes i need to change my specialization. i dont have a warrior so not sure if you get the specilization crap or not
    weapon speed could also factor in...
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Max out your Sword skill.
    The Sword should do higher dps under any circumstances. Can't imagin any other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by sac
    several things come to mind...

1st is ur weaponskill maxed?
    are you using the proper talents? i know on my rogue that if i switch from maces to swords or daggers to axes i need to change my specialization. i dont have a warrior so not sure if you get the specilization crap or not
    weapon speed could also factor in...
    obviously he is fury, as he is wielding 2x 2handers.
    fury doesnt have weapon specs.

nonetheless, yea, its probly sword skill, there is no other possible excuse for having lower dps with a far more superior weapon, unless your brain suddenly disintegrated and you dont know your rotation... lol @ hard fury rotation >.<
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    lol @ hard fury rotation >.<
    Why was the stupid sarcasm needed? Is it because there is actually a class that has a hard rotation?

Like the above posters said, check your 2H-Sword skill. Could also be the buffs that you had in the instance at the time. There is no way your dps would be lower with these weapons.
    Fury warrior - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malfurion&n=Sogord

the reason is linked the the talent flurry and weapon speed. your previous weapon was at a 3.5 speed as well as your axe. quel is a 3.6 speed, because your weapons are at different speeds it is consuming extra stacks of flurry. there is a similar issue that is found with enh shamans.

pretty much because both your weapons were hitting at the same time you got extra charges out of your flurry. once your crit comes up and you have more uptime on flurry you will see your dps come back

explained here http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=12974#comments

Quote Originally Posted by sogord
    Why was the stupid sarcasm needed?
    im a warrior myself, and im fury myself... the rotation isnt hard at all to say enh shamans/feral druids.

dont take things so offensive <.<, was just pointing out that he could hardly forget his rotation and blame that to his lower dps
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Get rid of enraged regen glyph! Get heroic Strike instead. And don't worry about your DPS in heroics because it matters greatly what group comp you are with. Your "real" DPS is fully raid buffed in 10 -25 man. 3k just over? you should be doing more than that I think, make sure your rotation is down, you don't realise how much a difference getting it rigth each time makes over the course of a fight. Check out my build for talent tips (bearing in mind I raid with a feral druid so dont need rampage).

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

u shud be aiming for 5k minimum in that gear:P
    it may be your sword skill as mentioned earlier

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

You're overhit capped with 3.63% .. You don't need the Precision talent, getting Unending Fury is def. a plus for your dps. And gemming for crit? For the socket bonus I guess? Not worth to get 20 crit + 4 str instead of 20 ArP/Str .. ^^

Deleted

he doesnt have bloodsurge nor intensify rage and has 5/5 enrage,without even the glyph of heroic strike.I highly doubt that 500dps is all you miss...Fix your spec and raise your weapon skill and then we're talking again.

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    you should be doing more than that I think, make sure your rotation is down, you don't realise how much a difference getting it rigth each time makes over the course of a fight.
    Fury has a rotation o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted1
    Fury has a rotation o.O
    Retardin : THEUY HAZ A RUTATIOAN EASIA THAN ME !
    Fury : NAOW, I HAZ TO WAUTCH TAU DA BLUUDASURGE PROC
    Retardin : /Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    Retardin : THEUY HAZ A RUTATIOAN EASIA THAN ME !
    Fury : NAOW, I HAZ TO WAUTCH TAU DA BLUUDASURGE PROC
    Retardin : /Respect
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted1
    Fury has a rotation o.O
    yep
    Fury warrior - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malfurion&n=Sogord