Resto shaman - pvp

hello

I recently started playing on my shaman again, and I was thinking about doing some resto pvp for once (haven't done any pvp'ing since wotlk came out). Here's what I'm wondering about:
    1. What resto spec is generally the best (I know there are various combinations of spec's depending on what class(es) you play with in the arena, but what would be a good all-around spec?)
    2. What gear and stats should I prio? (3/2 of the pvp set for the resillience bonus or go for the 4 set bonus?)
    3. What gems/enchants should I use?
    4. Are there any cap's I *must* have?
    5. Are there any macro's I should have? (please write the full macro down if "yes" xD)
    6. What addons should I have? (for arena/pvp as well as "shaman addons")

I'm sure there are many topics fairly similiar to this one, but it'd be nice to have it all in one place Links to "guides, etc.." would be appreciated as well
    That's the thing about RNG. It doesn't hate anybody - it just goes about its business, oblivious to the world around it.

Re: Resto shaman - pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Zuko
    1. What resto spec is generally the best (I know there are various combinations of spec's depending on what class(es) you play with in the arena, but what would be a good all-around spec?)
    2. What gear and stats should I prio? (3/2 of the pvp set for the resillience bonus or go for the 4 set bonus?)
    3. What gems/enchants should I use?
    4. Are there any cap's I *must* have?
    5. Are there any macro's I should have? (please write the full macro down if "yes" xD)
    6. What addons should I have? (for arena/pvp as well as "shaman addons")
    1. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hZMGM...uIcsvkbIRt:Lqj

2. I like 4set bonus but you can go whatever you like. Spellpower/resi prio

3. Spellpower / resi

4. 75 spell penetration, 3k bonus healing (<- if not more, but thats for geared ppl), and around +1k-1,2k resi

5. Focus hex
    Code:
    #showtooltip Hex
    /cast [target=focus,harm] Hex; [harm] Hex
    Focus wind shock
    Code:
    #showtooltip Wind Shear
    /cast [target=focus,harm] Wind Shear; [harm] Wind Shear
    6. Gladius, Shamanfriend, Interruptbar/Afflicted