15+ Year Old Account

Holy pally+ warlock

Hi
    my friend and I are just about to start gearing our chars for pvp. Is desto or affic better to go for this comp? Is this comp a gear dependent one? Would ret/ warlock spec tbd any good? Should my pally go a prot holy spec while gearing up? Or mainly holy?

Re: Holy pally+ warlock

Affliction by far

This comp is the reason why there is a gigantic dent in the filing cabinet next to my computer desk. We lost a 21 minute game to afflic lock/holy paladin because simple once cloak/trinket are on cooldown its almost impossible to catch up to the warlock with curse of exhaustion/teleport/shadowflame+glyph/freedom from the paladin. VERY hard to get a finger on as melee without a charge. So those are my 2 cents if you are going with a holy pally for mobility.

15+ Year Old Account

Is shadow flame + glyph a must have for this comp? I currently have hot / ua/ courp glyphs

Quote Originally Posted by hellar
    Is shadow flame + glyph a must have for this comp? I currently have hot / ua/ courp glyphs
    I would drop UA for shadowflame. The snare is very powerful, good duration, and short cooldown.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

15+ Year Old Account

whup sorry i ment i had croup/hot/ and quick decay

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Affliction by far

This comp is the reason why there is a gigantic dent in the filing cabinet next to my computer desk. We lost a 21 minute game to afflic lock/holy paladin because simple once cloak/trinket are on cooldown its almost impossible to catch up to the warlock with curse of exhaustion/teleport/shadowflame+glyph/freedom from the paladin. VERY hard to get a finger on as melee without a charge. So those are my 2 cents if you are going with a holy pally for mobility.
    this!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Have fun collecting tears of people at 0 rating ^^

Quote Originally Posted by hellar
    whup sorry i ment i had croup/hot/ and quick decay
    Personally I use Soul link/Howl of Terror/Shadowflame. As affliction you put out plenty of damage without Quick decay. Do you have largely haste gear as PvP?
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    Personally I use Soul link/Howl of Terror/Shadowflame. As affliction you put out plenty of damage without Quick decay. Do you have largely haste gear as PvP?
    No not really. how much haste should i gem in my gear?

15+ Year Old Account

B hump