dual Spec Add-on

hey guys, just wondering if theres an add-on that automatically changes your binds when you change specs ?

ty

Re: dual Spec Add-on

Quote Originally Posted by Billybob77
    hey guys, just wondering if theres an add-on that automatically changes your binds when you change specs ?

ty
    Any bar addon. The default UI also does this.

just use bindpad addon you can set bindings for both specs and doesnt matter about the action bar stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronism
    I don't think that's what he meant. He is referring to the fact that the keybinds and their relative positions do not change between specs, not even on Bartender. For instance, if you bind the "3" key to "Q" in your primary spec, then in your secondary spec, the "3" key must also be bound to "Q", and you can't make it anything different.

I don't know if there is an addon that addresses this, but I have sidestepped the issue by simply placing my buttons in their correct relative positions in each spec.
    Just use the keybind feature on Bartender. If you bind something to say, J (as I do with bubble for MS, "shield wall" for prot) just put it in the same spot on bartender when in the other spec. If you're not a clicker it won't matter where it visually is as long as the key is bound properly.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...BarSaver2.html

I think this can do what you need. I don't need anything that saves keybinds for different specs since I use them same ones for every class/spec, so I can't be 100% sure.