need a macro that helps find ignored people near you

hello i have a problem finding people in my raid group that i have ignored. sometimes i see people talking to someone but i cant see their responce and im too lazy to go through 25 people and match them to my ignore list. is there an addon that puts their nameplate in red when they are ignored?

Re: need a macro that helps find ignored people near you

No. Take your raid members off ignore.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous
    No. Take your raid members off ignore.

I'm almost certain he's talking about pugs, and I doubt you've checked all the addons available for a similar one.

I don't use too many addons myself however I'd try to search curse.com or just google it.

People who use their ignore lists extensively are most likely the ones spamming trade chat and being a general nuisance themselves.

Funny some people so obsessed with their ignore list and it being full and other bullshit.

If you get into a small disagreement and NEED to ignore someone do it. Then take them off 10 minutes later. Chances are they have already seen the ...is ignoring you.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

Don't use Ignore function, use BadApples addon.

1. You can add comment why you hate someone, while you can't add comment why you ignore someone.
    2. You still see what they saying, so you can sell them something for insane price because you hate them.
    3. Their names in chat are black forever, as well as their nameplates. Every time when you try to speakto them or invite them, addon reminds you why you hate them.
    4. You can add many, many people to your retardlist, while you only can add 50 people to ignore. (I think)

You can get BadApplesfrom wowinterface.com. It's outdated, but works under 3.3 without any issues, except you cannot use it on x-realm players.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho

I'm almost certain he's talking about pugs, and I doubt you've checked all the addons available for a similar one.
    Sadly there are guilds out there that have a good chunk of players ignoring each other. I was briefly in this guild on Mannoroth where there was at any given time 1/2 the raid having 1/2 the raid on ignore and/or muted on vent. I left because I couldn't stand being around such hateful unfriendly people no matter how progressed they were.

The way I see it, there is NEVER a valid reason to have ANYONE that is in your current raid on your ignore list. In game I am one of the most friendly people you will find. I don't cuss, talk crap about people (unless we have a friendship and its all joking around), or in any way do/say things that would constitute being put on an ignore list. We were doing Vezax HM with this priest that had been in the guild for like a week and I had talked to him before about priest related stuff ("I'll get fort and you get spirit" kind of things or "here's some stam gems to put in your frost set I just made you and elixir of fort" for Thorium HM) and I was healing because we were down a healer for that raid when I went to tell him that I'd take what buff only to see "player has you ignored". We ended up wiping a couple times because he couldn't see when I had crash on me and therefore didn't move. It took officers telling him if I wasn't taken off ignore that he would be gkicked for him to do it. This was someone I literally had never spoken to outside of raids and even then it was only stuff that was directly related to the raid we were in. Turns out he was majorly homophobic & heard someone make a joke on vent involving me and that's why he did it. He also was removed from the guild a couple weeks later because he wasn't working out too well meshing with the guild. Bottomline is because of 1 person ignoring someone it directly caused wipes and I've heard other people say similar things involving people being ignored and not seeing DBM stating something they should have seen.

How often exactly is people so obnoxious that you have to put them on ignore anyway? I usually have 1-2 people on ignore on my chars, and in most cases it's just the resident org/if anal [link] spammer and I take them off a day later.

i am talking about pugs for ignoring people not guild raids. also i dont ignore people just for spamming trade...everyone does that. i am talking about people ignoring your whispers when you whisper them multiple times so they are ignored(since they ignore me). i dont want to be in raids with these people or get a chance to have loot taken from me by these people...not that it matters for why i want this addon

Quote Originally Posted by jereminion
    hello i have a problem finding people in my raid group that i have ignored. sometimes i see people talking to someone but i cant see their responce and im too lazy to go through 25 people and match them to my ignore list. is there an addon that puts their nameplate in red when they are ignored?
    @ the other people that replyed.

This guy is a complete moron based on his other topics, and him having a problem with people being on ignor, is probably because his one of those who don't wanan take advices, and just reply with STFU noob, and then /ignor.

He was in the believe the DK tainer was bugged hence why he couldn't learn shield.

He did a QQ post because the people he randomly invited from /who (which didn't have a guild) didn't accept.

Also he claims his a imba tank, and other people are lazy when they as DK, have a small problem, when the dps'ers are nuking from the start and pulling aggro on 3 different mobs

A complete moron
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus
    @ the other people that replyed.

This guy is a complete moron based on his other topics, and him having a problem with people being on ignor, is probably because his one of those who don't wanan take advices, and just reply with STFU noob, and then /ignor.

He was in the believe the DK tainer was bugged hence why he couldn't learn shield.

He did a QQ post because the people he randomly invited from /who (which didn't have a guild) didn't accept.

Also he claims his a imba tank, and other people are lazy when they as DK, have a small problem, when the dps'ers are nuking from the start and pulling aggro on 3 different mobs

A complete moron

i think you have me confused with your father who sexually harassed you as a child.