Poll: If they made some classic only servers in Cataclysm would you roll a character on one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Classic only servers?

Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    It would still cost Blizzard resources, even if it's a half-deserted server, and the extra money they'd get from vanilla fans who refuse to get WotLK isn't going to cover the costs of running the servers. Financially, it's not worth it, and it will never gonna be worth it, either.
    I don't really have any insight in how much it costs to have a server (ghost server or not) running, nor how many like me is around. So I can't really argue against that. But feel free to fill me in since you seem to know?
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

Re: Classic only servers?

Yep, I would. I'd love a TBC-only server 2, circa S3 (like someone above me mentioned), S4 would do though since we'd have Sunwell.

Bring on the naysayers to rip me to shreds, I'm sure, and I couldn't care less