Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Attention aspiring hunters / already bad hunters.

Please understand, just because a piece of armor is Mail does not mean it is for you to wear. So often lately i have seen hunters wearing Spellpower pieces and stacking intellect. Im not trying to start a hate/war thread, Im just trying to give some advice.

Re: Attention aspiring hunters / already bad hunters.

yeah i've been finding more and more hunters in spell power crap and using 2handers with strength on them

How about we give a shout out to all the plate wearing DPS'ers who wear agility necks/weapons/rings who take away from the hunters, rogues, enhancement shamans, feral druids of the game... we all already have enough competition for accessories.. we dont need you rolling on our shit too, stick with strength.

I've never seen a hunter do this before. Ever. I could understand if they were leveling and even though it would be silly, your leveling who cares. A level 80? Nope. Never seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK
    I've never seen a hunter do this before. Ever. I could understand if they were leveling and even though it would be silly, your leveling who cares. A level 80? Nope. Never seen one.
    inspect more
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

Quote Originally Posted by xGannandorf
    inspect more
    Yeah, I've seen this plenty of times.

10+ Year Old Account

my main is a hunter and i see this all the time and when you offer them some advise about it they give you a load of abuse. But what can you do some people are just to retarded to help let em sit there at the bottom of the DPS meter and then come on forums like this asking why cant i do better.

So im going to say this to all those people out there that think just cause they can use a piece of armour or a weapon they should,

LEARN YOUR GOD DAMN CLASS YOU DIP SHIT

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Corathor
    How about we give a shout out to all the plate wearing DPS'ers who wear agility necks/weapons/rings who take away from the hunters, rogues, enhancement shamans, feral druids of the game... we all already have enough competition for accessories.. we dont need you rolling on our shit too, stick with strength.
    blame blizz itemisation tbh, the agi cloak from badges is BiS for fury wars, as is the belt from putricide 25. AP and agi is perfectly good for plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Corathor
    Well, due to itemization quirks a lot of agi accessories are often very, very good for strength classes. Upgrade is an upgrade, no?

We shouldn't be stacking Int? On topic tho yes i've seen and increase in hunters doing this and even worse seen one with way too much gold or a raid full of morons with http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50444. I died a little inside.
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

theres a running joke in my guild, once upon a time a hunter used spellpower gear, when asked why he said: "Black Arrow and Arcane Shot LULZ DUH" we kicked him, and now we tell hunter recruits/alts to stack SP

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

Adding a bit more here;
    YOU CAN NOT USE MACES.

Had a hunter ./roll and win an Ironsoul out of an Uld pug this week. Sure the LM was an idiot for actually giving it to him, but hearing him whine about not being able to equip it was painful.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry
    blame blizz itemisation tbh, the agi cloak from badges is BiS for fury wars, as is the belt from putricide 25. AP and agi is perfectly good for plates.
    Not saying that plate wearers shouldn't go for these items.. but atleast roll for them as OFFSPEC, let the pure classes that benefit the most from them take them first.

15+ Year Old Account

GGGEEEEEAAAAARRRRRSSSSSCCCCCOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=B%C3%A0tman

Ah inspecting, the in game version of lurking. There's no point in making a thread here as the people who visit these forums atleast had the common sense to want to improve or stop sucking so they have more than likely already read the guides and tips. For the unintelligent or just plain stubborn masses (although I hardly meet people this stupid and in the past months even if the game has become "super easy mode" people are still striving to improve, so chances are these masses will become the minority ^^) they don't care enough to put effort into researching their class, why would they even bother to visit a wow forum? That requires effort, something which they clearly hate.

LLULLLULULULULULULULULLOLLOZLU

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

Quote Originally Posted by Onomarl

I died a little on the inside. That makes me incredibly sad, and I don't even play a hunter
    We are the internet we dont care about you. We just want to poke you with a pointy stick
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Furthermore to hate gearscore for 'denying you access to raids' is like hating your credit score for denying you access to a loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Onomarl

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. First I just saw the spell power stuff and then, THEN, the truth dawned on me. 0/0/71. /facepalm

BUT IT'S MAIL! MAIL IS HUNTER! DUH!

But seriously, while I was leveling my Durid Tank in LFG. So many Huntards rolled on bad stuff I just wanted to palmface.