Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: so i just dinged 80

I was going to be sarcastic after reading that title, but the story is so true, you have made my day.

I like - very much. You should show this thread to your guildleader/retard-who-kicked-you, if the Guild is worth being in.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by anathemaa
    Very well done!

Oddly, the biggest tards I run into that try silly stunts like this are also in VH. Was playing my resto shammie in a VH pug last week where the other 4 were guildies from some other server. Damaged necklace dropped, I won it, and the rogue started demanding that I hand it over. They all got all butthurt when I just ignored him. Tried to kill me several times with TotT and once with pallytank-bubble. Never worked. I just kited each time and used wind-shear to drop aggro on each mob until they went back after the other guys in the group. I should have stopped healing them, but meh, i wanted my frost badges. I kept expecting to have them votekick me once last boss was close to death, but didn't happen. Guess they failed griefing-101. Got a few laughs that they couldn't kill me, and still got my frost badges for the day as well. -lol-

Mage OP had it harder though, no real repeatable aggro-dump
    You can't kick people when you're in combat, I'm not sure if this is a recent change or not because I only try to kick people who are truly intolerable.

Anyway well done to the OP, it's no more than they deserved. It does make me kinda sad that groups of several people from the same guild are starting to get reputations for griefing people in random heroics, our guild frequently does 2-4 guildies in a random heroic together just because as a raiding guild we can rarely fill out a 5 man with the right roles. We don't grief players aside from the occasional mockery of really bad talent/gear choices in guild chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by aliancekill
    Well thought out and executed if I do say so myself.
    Agreed

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Best. Story. Ever.
    I applaud you!

Karma's a bitch, aint it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

The 1600dps with your wand part is a bit ridiculous.. sure 1600dps is not a lot but depending on gear and hit it's quite ok. Back in the days we were happy to have people with more than 1000dps - these days people are expected to pull off at _least_ 2000dps when they ding 80 and everything under 3000dps is still pretty lame.. makes me sad

other than that - justice has been served - walking to the door was probably not the best decision and I find it a bit strange that you could use your hearthstone (which usually can't be used in combat and I have yet to see that you can leave the combat with iceblock)

Deleted

actually. i dont realy get the "cool" "fun" part. cause for me its not unusual to wipe a group full of asshats
    and i allways ninja pull archavon in 25 to get myself killed so i can go watch some youtube shit and enjoy free badges

Quote Originally Posted by Xiangu
    The 1600dps with your wand part is a bit ridiculous.. sure 1600dps is not a lot but depending on gear and hit it's quite ok. Back in the days we were happy to have people with more than 1000dps - these days people are expected to pull off at _least_ 2000dps when they ding 80 and everything under 3000dps is still pretty lame.. makes me sad

other than that - justice has been served - walking to the door was probably not the best decision and I find it a bit strange that you could use your hearthstone (which usually can't be used in combat and I have yet to see that you can leave the combat with iceblock)
    Uhh... you can hearth in combat, it's just interupted if you get hit. Have you seriously missed every "bubble hearth" paladin reference in the past 5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Uhh... you can hearth in combat, it's just interupted if you get hit. Have you seriously missed every "bubble hearth" paladin reference in the past 5 years?
    I thought that bubble will get you out of combat like feign death.. anyway.. my bad then :P

Quote Originally Posted by anathemaa
    Very well done!

Oddly, the biggest tards I run into that try silly stunts like this are also in VH. Was playing my resto shammie in a VH pug last week where the other 4 were guildies from some other server. Damaged necklace dropped, I won it, and the rogue started demanding that I hand it over. They all got all butthurt when I just ignored him. Tried to kill me several times with TotT and once with pallytank-bubble. Never worked. I just kited each time and used wind-shear to drop aggro on each mob until they went back after the other guys in the group. I should have stopped healing them, but meh, i wanted my frost badges. I kept expecting to have them votekick me once last boss was close to death, but didn't happen. Guess they failed griefing-101. Got a few laughs that they couldn't kill me, and still got my frost badges for the day as well. -lol-

Mage OP had it harder though, no real repeatable aggro-dump
    Can't vote kick in combat. If you made it to combat with the last boss, you're in the clear. People who suck at griefing always fail to account for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiangu
    I thought that bubble will get you out of combat like feign death.. anyway.. my bad then :P
    Nope. Root hearth works too for example. If bubble dropped combat then pvpers could bubble res, which would be pretty OP.

15+ Year Old Account

About to ding 80 on my Rogue tomorrow

If some1 gonna QQ about my GS im so gonna POWN theyr DPS

If some1 /ragekick me im gonna laugh so hard, and start another "pug"..
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

This post has been put on my guild forums sir for your pro-ness. Its like pulling XT and the lest thing you hear before you hearth is Ohhhh I think i broke IT

Congratulations to you. You can't do much about people like that but it is satisfying when they die and you can at least go to bed knowing that you cost them 10g in repairs.

This is what I dread about new alts now, sure you're gonna be behind for awhile until you get some new loot/badges but how many times are people gonna kick you just because you're a fresh 80?

I love when baddys gets whats comin' ... 3 thumbs up + a star for killing them