Thread: Grid question

Grid question

HI i have searched curse.com etc and even here for clues why not the debuff: >curse< shows up on the Grid-screen, its imo frustrating that i need to use decursive to just to be able to decurse properly. Since poison, magic, disease etc works is it irritating that im not having the curses working.

(and yes i have ofc enables Curses in the setup of grid)

some suggestion please :-*

Re: Grid question

Ok I am not fully understanding what you are having issues with....there are two part of which you need to complete before curses will show up. First, you have to go to Status > Auras > Curses > Enable. Then you have to go to the Frames and figure out how you want it to show up...whether it be center text or a frame outlined in purple....you have all options listed there.....So let's say you want a center picture you would go to "center icon" and then find curse on the right hand side and click it! Next thing you know a center icon for curse is showing up so you can decurse it. That easy. If this wasn't the answer to the question then please be more specific and i might be able to help ya out.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeka
    Ok I am not fully understanding what you are having issues with....there are two part of which you need to complete before curses will show up. First, you have to go to Status > Auras > Curses > Enable. Then you have to go to the Frames and figure out how you want it to show up...whether it be center text or a frame outlined in purple....you have all options listed there.....So let's say you want a center picture you would go to "center icon" and then find curse on the right hand side and click it! Next thing you know a center icon for curse is showing up so you can decurse it. That easy. If this wasn't the answer to the question then please be more specific and i might be able to help ya out.
    Ah sorry for beeing 100% clear, i wrote it in a hurry and english is not my native language so i might have expressed myself abit bad, i dont know

Anyway, what u just explained is what i have done, and it still doesnt show any curses to cure, they just dont show up. i have tried to make the curses apear on every place of grid (top right corner, top left etc) but it just wont work. And it is fully updated version to.

Hmmm currently trying to figure it out while looking at my own grid...so far nothing tho =(
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeka
    Hmmm currently trying to figure it out while looking at my own grid...so far nothing tho =(
    In other words, grid shows curses for you?

Try backup then delete your grid's config files in .wtf and interface folder, reinstall to see if it helps. Mine works perfectly on default.

Yeah scrap your settings files and download and install latest copy again all fresh, I use grid on my priest and even though i cant remove curses i still have them showing in the center of the boxes when raid/group members are affected by them.. I haven't changed any settings.
    Born under the Discipline tree.