Deleted

ELE T10 chest or badge cloth chest?

The cloth chest is clearly a much better dps option with more stats and extra gemslot. Does anyone have a better setup in mind? For example using the badge gloves as the offset peice.

Im mainly doing totc and icc10 so that should give you and idea of what kind of gear i have access to.

Re: ELE T10 chest or badge cloth chest?

craft leg and the rest t10

there is no haste on the t10 legs
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Deleted

Ahh thanks mate. That would be a much better option.
    Love your sig btw.

simple answer is yes cloth = better

so many other things to take into account tho considering u can have 17 different bits of gear making up ur stats and this is just 1.
    also i'd consider going crafted legs, badge chest and hands depending on what th T10 4 set actually is seeing as its going to be changed and at last check blizz hadn't settled on something 100%
    I am not a Zombie!!! I'm a very Ankh'd off Shaman!

i got

2 x T10 (Shoulders and Chest)
    Frost emblem mail belt
    Crafted legs and boots

now i am waiting for them to decide on the 4 set bonus before i spend more emblems.

Might pick up the trinket though just as another small gain

Deleted

Been looking more closely at the available stuff and as someone said before it might be a good idea to look at how the 4 piece 10 bonus looks like before making final decision.

At the moment im thinking about t10 shoulders and helmet and the rest crafted and badge off pieces.