Additional Instances can not be launched!

Its back and my nerd rage is growing and our raid time is shrinking >

Tried yelling at my screen till it was filled with tiny rainbow spots but didnt seem to solve the problem ...

I think we soon have to "reserve" an instance by putting our toon(s) in there with the drinking bird on our jump bar
    So that you dont go afk and log out and have an instance slot when ready -.-

Add more raid instance slots, or bring back attunements and quit the badge gear

Nerd rage over and out

Edit: 30Min of jumping in portals, and still not inside ...

Re: Additional Instances can not be launched!

Only time ive had this recently is when farming old instances and reached my 5 per hour limit. Not heard of it any other time since they fixed it

Well its been an hour for us and we seen 3-4 other guilds that couldnt get in eighter tonight, we've been trying for 1hr straight then we gave up the raid

Quite annoyed with it, knowing scrub guilds in there prolly wiping on first boss -.-

All I'll say is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Login Screen
    The logins server is currently busy. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Technical Support at: eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?gameid=11&rootCategoryId=2100
    Yeah, imagine getting that at around half an hour before raid times for half an hour, then having more than half an hour queues before you get in.