Poll: The next boss/lore charater to say ".................was mearly a setback"

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Next boss to say....

imo it wont be ragnaros. If anything his next idiot minion will summon him too late after his uber-powerful-buff wears out.

"TOO LAAAAATE EXECUTUS II"

Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    imo it wont be ragnaros. If anything his next idiot minion will summon him too late after his uber-powerful-buff wears out.

"TOO LAAAAATE EXECUTUS II"
    Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiar
    WHY MAN, why?

Why?

why.....?

i was originally thinking malygos but ragnaros makes more sense, as we actually KNOW he's returning.

Wait, you, I remember you! From the Blackrock Mountain! Did you really think I'd trust my rebirth into azeroth to a few dwarves? Molten Core was merely a setback! and now, i am stronger, and more powerful than you could possibly imagine! YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!

-thorim
    -kael'thas
    -saurfang the younger DK
    -threw in some malygos
    -top it off with Illidan! 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

It's spelt Malygos noob. And Medivh wasnt a boss. Hes a good guy now, always was, he was just possessed.

None , now forget that fucking joke that was used over 9000 times in the mountains by not one but two people.
    /thread

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by OrthellasRogue
    It's spelt Malygos noob. And Medivh wasnt a boss. Hes a good guy now, always was, he was just possessed.

It's spelt wasn't and he's, "noob"

No really, he spelled it wrong. What's with the insults?

Also, Ragnaros.

In the city of Vashj'ir, a figure will emerge from the shadoews and say...

"Serpentshrine Cavern was merely a setback!"