Cross-realm Friends list

Last night i was tanking all the icc regs and toc reg and i came across too guys that where really awsome to group with i got them in a couple of my groups over the night. While running FoS we had a terrible healer so me and one of the guys where goin to kick him, after we did we were stuck wating and we brought this idea up because it really sucks that when u find awsome people through the LFG tool there is a slim chance u'll ever get to c them again. Anyone else think this is a good idea? Don't go trollin plz jus say no and give a reasonable anwser.

Re: Cross-realm Friends list

This is being Implemented for battle.net accounts when Starcraft 2 and or Cataclysm is released. Cross faction, cross server, and cross game chat/friends just like battle.net 1.0

10+ Year Old Account

*breaths out*
    Holy shit that was a long sentence.

But as former poster said; this will be implemented in the future when Blizzard get a hang of Battle.net for real!
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

Alrighty then thanks for the heads up guys

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    This is being Implemented for battle.net accounts when Starcraft 2 and or Cataclysm is released. Cross facttion, cross server, and cross game chat/friends just like battle.net 1.0
    nice, i was kind of wondering the same thing.

Yup, there is the Battle.net thing but i remember seing a SS on PTR with a friendlist with Cross-realm Friends.

This is being Implemented for battle.net accounts when Starcraft 2 and or Cataclysm is released. Cross faction, cross server, and cross game chat/friends just like battle.net 1.0
    cross faction chat? oh man.

What are they doing to this game. Where's the fun in world pvp, if they'll all escalate to flame wars in chat.
    Whining about WoW since closed beta.
    Retired from WoW since patch 4.0.6.

Quote Originally Posted by Within
    *breaths out*
    Holy shit that was a long sentence.
    Don't you mean breath in?
    R.I.P Ronnie James Dio 1942 - 2010

wouldn't cross faction chat kill wow..?

You will only be able to talk with the people who "accepted" you on his own battle.net account.

Juste like.. say.. skype or other program like that.

So in order to communicate with someone on the opposite faction, you will need his mail adress and "ask him to be your friend".