Thread: Achivment

Achivment

I'm wondering, what did u thing the hardest achivment in 3.0-3.1 was? That's to say raiding.

I'm guessing eather "You dont have an eternity" or "Twilight zone"

Reasons : You dont have an eternity = pull at least 6k dps as fast as u can.... was hard in 3.0-3.1

twilight zone : Need to say something more?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Achivment

Twilight Zone. Was very proud of it ^^
    Dawwwwwww

Not sure if this was in the 3.0-3.1 time frame (i'm pretty bad about remembering things like that) but, I say Firefighter.

Side note: we went back to Ulduar last week to get Rusted Proto's for a few guildies who missed out on a few of our original achievements and we 1-shot Firefighter. That was pretty satisfying after the months of wiping to it back in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Deleted

Spore Loser (25 player).

I heard so many stories of really high end guilds not being able to complete this achievement. By far the biggest retard check of them all

A toss up between either:

Against the Odds - Win Wintergrasp whilst having Tenacity.

Good luck with that on an unbalanced server.

Winds of the North - Gain an exalted reputation with the Alliance Vanguard, The Silver Covenant and The Valiance Expedition.

Have fun getting an unobtainable reputation!

Getting lvl 80 tbh . Started in mid BC but im lvling sooo slowly > . Didnt get into raids until 3.2.
    i am boycotting wow until i get to play protoss