Right on track, or a tad to low?

My lock dinged 80 this week and truth be told it's been a while since ive played lock. I used to play lock all the way through TBC but clearly alot has changed :P

So ive specced into destro and demo, and currently trying to get the hang of destro. Ive tried using the raiding compendium topic as kind of a guide to gearing/speccing but ive read a few posts claiming it's not really up to date right now so i just wanted to have some feedback to see if im on track or that maybe im doing something wrong.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ts&cn=Zalzaron

That there is the armory link, so basically is there anything right or wrong in my spec/gear? Ofcourse the pants/belt/feet are still to be replaced with badge loot of a higher quality.

Currently on the boss dummy i managed to pull 3700ish dps over the span of 5 minutes or so. Is that about where i should be with this gear/spec? Or should it be higher?

Re: Right on track, or a tad to low?

Seeing you didn't changed yet your items:

Belt: missing prismatic socket and +19/23 sp on it
    Boots: icewalker, cheap as hell
    Legs: missing enchanting, 50 sp+20 spirit
    Shoulder: I would gem sp/spirit on it, but since not-so-biggie diff, stay with 23 sp
    Weapon: change enchanting to 50/63 sp and gem for pure sp

If you change your Sinner Confession you will have 346 hit, +12 from icewalker -> 358 + 10 from any yellow socket (veiled ametrine) -> 368 bew! exactly at the cap.

Trinket: I wouldn't use nevermelting for destro, and even for affliction in some fights that corruption falls off it is not so good. Try to pug OS 25 and loot IoDS or pug 25 toc and reserve anub's trinket, if your realm fails at pugging, loot an abyssal rune (84 haste + 116 spellpower).

Glyph: you need glyph of quick decay in your demo spec, I personally use meta+life tap+quick decay

first off your eng and no hand chant....fix that
    no buckle on your belt, no chants on your boots
    plz be sure to cover the baisics befor asking for help
    alter those thing and get back to us, maybe a recount breakdown would be useful aswell
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

15+ Year Old Account

For your gear and your skill level I'd say you are right on track or a bit low. It depends on how much you played your lock in BC.

R.I.P. YARG