Deleted

what is a decent level to start using S&A?

I noticed, when i played enh on the PTR for 3.3, that i had dificulties with the priority system. i tried ShockandAwe, but it became even more overwhelming.

now, i am playing an enh shaman at lower levels (currently lvl 37.95) and at this level, there is only FS and ES i can use. but i want to get used to the addon before it starts to get more complicated.

should i just get it now, or wait until i get SS?

and what is the priority system i should be using each level? the same as in the sticky?

I did not want to ask this in the sticky because it is not really related to anything discussed there.

Re: what is a decent level to start using S&A?

Whatever level you want, but in my opinion, it's just a waste of space until you get Maelstrom Weapon.

Really, until you're juggling stormstrike/lava lash/shocks it's not worth it. Once you've picked up DW and stormstrike then yeah give it a try, if you want to use the priority window.
    If you just want to hone your reflexes and just use the maelstrom bar it's not so massive to get used to after you hit 80.

Though SAA is very nice and such, I believe that it isn't necessary.
    Once you've played a certain time with your shaman, you'll know what to do.(although things do get hectic sometimes)