Need tips w/ Leveling enchanting

I have level 151 enchanting on my mage, I dont have the gold to powerlevel it (about 400g) so I guess I need to farm my ass off. Any tips on what/where to farm to level this tedious profession?

Re: Need tips w/ Leveling enchanting

Soloing instances (If your level is high enough) works pretty well. Some quests also rewards you with items to disenchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeldin
    Soloing instances (If your level is high enough) works pretty well. Some quests also rewards you with items to disenchant.
    im level 80 haha

well?

farm dungeons, make greens with tailoring

Solo instances, disenchant the greens & blues you get.
    Get tailoring, make green items, disenchant them.

Maybe if you have other characters, go for mining and jewelcrafting, make greens, disenchant them.

As others have said, farm low level instances. I've seen a rogue back before we had cleared ulduar powerlevel enchanting from 0 to 400 in 5-6 hours doing that. You are a Mage with access to much better gear and already at 150. You could do it in 2 hours.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

You don't have the money but you have the potential for the money.
    I suggest you advertise boosting people around the level that you need mats for the enchants.
    I think 151 is uldaman so you could boost people for 50-75g per run depending on server and simoultaneously get your mats for enchanting.

"The biggest problem with people these days is not that they set their goals to high and do not reach them, it's that they set their goals to low, reach them, and become satisfied...." NEVER BECOME SATISFIED!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpile
    You don't have the money but you have the potential for the money.
    I suggest you advertise boosting people around the level that you need mats for the enchants.
    I think 151 is uldaman so you could boost people for 50-75g per run depending on server and simoultaneously get your mats for enchanting.

Good idea. are you sure Uldaman is the one I should start w/ ?

SM is always a good one. @ level 80 and a frost pvp spec, you could round up the whole place and just aoe them all down in 1 go. Not sure how that equates to your current level though, it's a long time since I've bothered with enchanting. But it gives usually small radiant shards / greens.

ZF is a good source of blues, @ 80 you can skip about 99% of the mobs and just go for bosses. They will die in about 2 hits lol. ZF usually gives large radiant shards/greens/ maybe small brilliants if you are lucky.

BRD gives small/large brilliant shards iirc and is very easy to farm, again you can skip 90% of the mobs.

@ 80 you should be able to farm things like Ramparts/BF pretty easy too for Outland level enchanting. Also, every hour or so pop over to Halaa (if you control it) and buy the weapons and DE them. It's the cheapest (usually) source of greater planar essences you can find without actually farming greens.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

hmm. you know what problem i had with rounding up mobs in SM to aoe down? mobs resetting when going too far.

o.o