Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: How do I play the AH?

I bought a Primordial Saronite.

Then I checked about the AH I saw *********** in bulk for 30g each and individually they were selling for 60g each I bough all of them and had a nice tidy profit. I did this with *********** and *********** and earned lots of gold

********** is so everyone on my realm finds out and starts doing my method and prices go down on AH
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble
    I bought a Primordial Saronite.

Then I checked about the AH I saw *********** in bulk for 30g each and individually they were selling for 60g each I bough all of them and had a nice tidy profit. I did this with *********** and *********** and earned lots of gold

********** is so everyone on my realm finds out and starts doing my method and prices go down on AH
    confused ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinner
    confused ???
    Look for things in bulk (stacks of 20) that are significantly cheaper than buying individually. Purchase bulk auction, sell individually, make money. He blanked out things to protect his market on his own server. The problem with asking for specific items/ways to make money on these forums is that the money made is dependent on how many people are doing it. The less people that know, the more money everyone else makes.

You might consider posting your server, then people would be less nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinner
    confused ???
    There are tons of little parts inside the AH that will net you nice gold.
    You should also see if eternals sell for less than a stack of 10 crystallized or vice versa so you make small profits.
    Putting up tons of products can get you up to 2k per day once u get the hang of it. As i said before, buy materials that cost cheaper than the product and sell the product by massively undercutting (5g+) to sell faster and make more money over time
    "The biggest problem with people these days is not that they set their goals to high and do not reach them, it's that they set their goals to low, reach them, and become satisfied...." NEVER BECOME SATISFIED!