Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Quiter's UI

Quote Originally Posted by behnam1991
    I am not sure what you mean, are you talking about the kgpanels which are binded to them? If you are it is very simple, mouseover where you want the kg panels to be binded to. Then keep mouse over them and type /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName()) . This will makea message show in chat, it will say the name of the frame. Once you have this go to KGpanels (by /kgpanels config) and then to active panels find the panel you want to bind to it, then scroll down to the panel and you will see at the bottom a section for Parent Frame and Anchor Frame. In these 2 places type the result you got from /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName()); in both of them and it should bind to it . Hope that helps :P
    I mean that border around the mana/health/rage bars from PitBull
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Just one thing, Can anyone please upload an image of the UI in a raid/hc or something which I can use in various sites for 1 week to show people the design :P

PS: Thank you all for the positive comments, once I get into the game properly I will release updates for it, and other editions too

Yes it is Kgpanels and its on the glamour textures.
    ty sir been looking for that for forever

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    ty sir been looking for that for forever
    np, anytime

Quote Originally Posted by adnre
    I mean that border around the mana/health/rage bars from PitBull
    The thing I was describing might be the same thing, if it is the same thing I am targetting in this image, then what I explained it the same thing. But you need to create a panel that is right size for the item to be linked with it.

You should consider putting the pet bar in a better place :P, its kinda on the chat panel. But other than that, it's kinda cool
    (>^^)># This my friend.... Is a Waffle #<(^^<)

Quote Originally Posted by Merham
    You should consider putting the pet bar in a better place :P, its kinda on the chat panel. But other than that, it's kinda cool
    Ye, I admit I didnt move the pet bar, but I will load a update that fixes that

/reflux switch quiter did nothing, I'll have to mess around with the placement and stuff and i'll post a SS in group for you if I remember when the server is back up.
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

The thing I was describing might be the same thing, if it is the same thing I am targetting in this image, then what I explained it the same thing. But you need to create a panel that is right size for the item to be linked with it.

aww you were faster, i did just upload my clarification screen ;D thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

may i ask whats DXE, first time i see it
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

10+ Year Old Account

I think the origin of this UI is from Caith UI.

I have been using one very similar for a year or so now.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    may i ask whats DXE, first time i see it
    Pretty much DBM but a different interface and addons, it seems to be being used more often these days

Quote Originally Posted by Indilgo
    /reflux switch quiter did nothing, I'll have to mess around with the placement and stuff and i'll post a SS in group for you if I remember when the server is back up.
    Hmm, what did it not change? Maybe try and download the update I made (Ver1.01 on WowInterface)

Pretty much DBM but a different interface and addons, it seems to be being used more often these days
    oh? is it worthwile?
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by adnre
    aww you were faster, i did just upload my clarification screen ;D thanks
    hehe, quick hands, ey :P

oh? is it worthwile?
    In all honesty I havent used it before, but I wanna try and use it, how about trying it a few times and see if it is any good, its easy to change Its probably pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Bikni
    I think the origin of this UI is from Caith UI.

I have been using one very similar for a year or so now.
    I think you will find that the closest thing that this UI comes to is Poptisse's UI, fomr which this was based on (as stated in original post )

Re: Quiter's UI - Updated -Ver1.01

i tested it on marrowgar, its crazy good and better than dbm

i tested it on marrowgar, its crazy good and better than dbm
    Awesome, glad its good :P. Just wondering, since I never used it, you know the section where it shows the boss's hp? Can you click on that to target boss? If you can then I am in love with it :P

Awesome, glad its good :P. Just wondering, since I never used it, you know the section where it shows the boss's hp? Can you click on that to target boss? If you can then I am in love with it :P
    didnt try, so far only tested marrowgar and what it did:

-it gave arrows pointing in the directions of the spikes and how far are they (colored distance aswell, red = far, yellow=close)
    -sound warning if standing in the fire
    -sound warning if some1 died from cleave