Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Quiter's UI - Updated -Ver1.01

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    didnt try, so far only tested marrowgar and what it did:

-it gave arrows pointing in the directions of the spikes and how far are they (colored distance aswell, red = far, yellow=close)
    -sound warning if standing in the fire
    -sound warning if some1 died from cleave
    Thats awesome :P

I like the Ui a lot. Only problem I seem to have is when I'm in game I Can't talk on vent.

I use mouse button 5 and have switched to many different buttons.Only time I'm able to use vent is if i Tab out of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmonger
    I like the Ui a lot. Only problem I seem to have is when I'm in game I Can't use seem to talk on vent.

I use mouse button 5 and have switched to many different buttons.Only time I'm able to use vent is if i Tab out of game.
    Hmm I have never encounter such a problem, maybe somone else knows the problem :P

Had to run vent as admin and now it works

Quote Originally Posted by Madmonger
    Had to run vent as admin and now it works
    Stop running wow as admin :P

I haven't logged out yet :-[

Awesome UI.

Using it now. Only tweaked the scale of Grid a bit. And the health bars of "player" and "target" because Im a healer..

GJ=]
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Just tried it for a whole day. Doing raids and heroics. Didnt like the first cut on it so I moded it just a tad bit removing addons, adding some and moving stuff around. But overall it's a nice UI and im keeping it:

Quote Originally Posted by Kalix
    Just tried it for a whole day. Doing raids and heroics. Didnt like the first cut on it so I moded it just a tad bit removing addons, adding some and moving stuff around. But overall it's a nice UI and im keeping it:

Thank you, thank all of you

done exactly what ur guide told me to do.. and still aint working for me...

/help

Quote Originally Posted by phënomal
    done exactly what ur guide told me to do.. and still aint working for me...

/help
    Whats the problem? Go through what you did step by step, did you start wow as admin, name you account name, server and character name right? Did you write /reflux switch quiter exactly as it is written here?

Hello!

First of all I would like to say good work on making this UI.
    Second,could you possibly make a 1280x1024 version of this UI ? Would very much appreciate it!
    It looks rather odd on my screen :< and I can't manage to optimize it for 1280x1024

Thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemonik
    Hello!

First of all I would like to say good work on making this UI.
    Second,could you possibly make a 1280x1024 version of this UI ? Would very much appreciate it!
    It looks rather odd on my screen :< and I can't manage to optimize it for 1280x1024

Thumbs up.

Euugh, its would be very difficult for me :S Especially at such a time, of exams, and coursework deadlines :P I may be able to in a few weeks though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by behnam1991

Euugh, its would be very difficult for me :S Especially at such a time, of exams, and coursework deadlines :P I may be able to in a few weeks though. :P
    Great,looking forward to it!

Good luck with your exams and such.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

You might want to mention that it's originally Poptisses ui from Ensidia that you've just stolen and moved around abit, giving no credit is BAD of u and taking it all for urself. That's just shitty style.

Quote Originally Posted by eNkHz
    You might want to mention that it's originally Poptisses ui from Ensidia that you've just stolen and moved around abit, giving no credit is BAD of u and taking it all for urself. That's just shitty style.
    Are you an idiot? Read the first post!!! OMFG, how many time have I written that, Like 3-4 times, each time giving credit. Look through the 4 pages here, I think i mentioned it 3times!. Get your facts right, don't just go arounda accusing people.

Also I pretty much changed everything of it, size of Kgpanels for playters, targets, dbm one, achored omen one, the sl data text, bar and kg bar config, buff positions, pretty much everything, I STILL GAVE Credit!!!!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Wow, really ? U changed THE WHOLE UI ?
    U still got the frame work, position on pitbull and the recount window is still in place.
    ALL YOU DID was remaking it to an uglier version of Poptisses, you resized it and changed positions and then you call it ur own ? Really dude.

U still got the frame work, position on pitbull and the recount window is still in place.
    ALL YOU DID was remaking it to an uglier version of Poptisses, you resized it and changed positions and then you call it ur own ? Really dude.
    Your an idiot, Pitbull wasnt the same place as it is now, Cast bar wasnt, sizes were changed, looked, you idiot, install both UI and then press screenshot (if you even know what that is, assuming from your comments already) then compare them, then also compare addons used, etc! You understand?
    Go flame the people who copy caith UI etc.

Also you say its ugly eh? Thats your opinion, seems many people DONT agree with you! So You can go F^&K yourself.

I dont care what you say, I gave credit were it was due, and I DID Change many things, so no one cares what you say Have a nice day (without having a fit over everything)

And still, after all he gave credit to the other person. What on earth is your point? He didnt take credit for himself, and it isnt even the exact same UI.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.