Block Rating... And you?

Is it me or blizzard trying to remove block rating from the game, the only thing in T10 content that have block is sheilds if anything...
    Paladin T10
    Warrior T10 No Block Rating /or Value
    http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/Islldur/Signatures/Skellysig.png
    (Sig too large, sorry!)

Re: Block Rating... And you?

they overpowered block so they fixed their mistake and just didnt use any on the teir gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazbi
    they overpowered block so they fixed their mistake and just didnt use any on the teir gear
    They didn't "overpower" it so much as it would have screwed over other classes (Well, Death Knights) if they kept it going...I guess.

Personally, I can't wait for Cataclysm and the return of a tanking stat that doesn't involve miraculously blocking a 200 foot tall monsters attack using a sword, or dodging like a pansy.

Yes, I said it. Dodging is for pansies. Ya' pansies.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Onimusha
    Is it me or blizzard trying to remove block rating from the game, the only thing in T10 content that have block is sheilds if anything...
    Paladin T10
    Warrior T10 No Block Rating /or Value
    Do you absolutely need tier-items to have that stat? You dont fancy going outside the standard gear to get the blockgear?
    Former Wotlk Paladin Blockbot | 105,2% avoid / 3700 BV | Lots of old content soloed, incl. 3 factionleaders (Wrynn, Gnome king, Valen). - Currently exploring the fun of Soloing with new characters.

- I tend to think sentences faster than I can type, in replies, so often there is spelling and wording mistakes. Sorry.