15+ Year Old Account

The Healing t10 bonuses.

Hi!

I've been reading through the forums and I saw a post about the t10 2s-bonus earlier and one there (who had the 2s bonus) replied. Now when some more people might have acquired the t10 sets.. what are the thoughts about it?

I play holy as my main specc and have t9 + off-sets just because I'm afraid the t10 isn't worth it. So you guys who have the 2s bonuses out there.. HOW good is it? Is it a no-brainer? Or isn't it THAT much of an upgrade?

Can the healing procc be stacking?

Will probably get a lot of replies with "idiot, google it!".. but I give these forums another shot.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Welcome to your first expension to an MMO, ever. While there were issues, it was a smooth launch, more or less.

If this WASN'T your first expansion to an MMO, please wait patiently while I look for nice and sturdy palm tree to ram your face against.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: The Healing t10 bonuses.

If 4-set have that 20% chance for each person healed by CoH or for each tick of Penance, then it's a really nice set. :P
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    If 4-set have that 20% chance for each person healed by CoH or for each tick of Penance, then it's a really nice set. :P
    No, its not.
    Its terrible.

Both bonuses are terrible.
    Go for offset.

The idea for Holy is to get the T10 2 set bonus and keep T9 258 2 set in order to keep the old 2 set but not lose out on hep value. Personal preference comes down to it, I've noticed on certain fights where I'm just tossing FHs out on the tanks I get some nice ticks and yes it is a rolling hot I've had 4k+ ticks.

I havn't really read up on that part either, or if the procc is per coh/penance or tick.

But I guess it can't be that bad as ensidia/etc ppl are replacing 258 triumph pieces with the 251 badge t10 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin
    I havn't really read up on that part either, or if the procc is per coh/penance or tick.

But I guess it can't be that bad as ensidia/etc ppl are replacing 258 triumph pieces with the 251 badge t10 pieces.
    I lold.
    "Cause Ensidia did it."

I bet your brain fell out while laughing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin
    I bet your brain fell out while laughing as well.
    Not really.
    I just dont see what priest youre talking about using tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    No, its not.
    Its terrible.

Both bonuses are terrible.
    Go for offset.
    It all depends on how the proc is activated. If it depends on casting, then yes, it is terrible for holy, but if it is based on the number of heals, than it is pretty good.

I haven't really looked for the info, but if someone has the 4pc, if they could do some testing on it, it would be extremely beneficial.

It's not even just about the set bonus, the tier 10 pieces are nicely itemised for a Holy Priest in general. The 4pc is shit, and the 2pc is mediocre, we get it.

The Flash Heal bonus is effectively an 11% increase when you use it, and not Renew. It does roll like Ignite/Deep Wounds, but it is RNG based, and not off of crit either. The 4pc is effectively something you can't count on, nor should you shift your playstyle to trigger it. If you are needing to be casting Circle of Healing "right now", it's because multiple people are still taking damage, and a Flash shouldn't be your "go to spell", let alone the time it takes to realise you have both a proc, and a refresh.

But the thing is, 2pc tier nine on the other hand, is exceptionally good. Run shoulders/gloves for t9 (less lost stats than the other peices), then pick up your chest/helm for t10, and probably crafted pants.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

T10 has too much crit on it if you ask me. I prefer my holypriest items going with haste/spirit, but that's just me.

Since people are wondering about the T10-4set bonus, here is how it works:

4-piece: Your Circle of Healing and Penance spells have a 20% chance to cause your next Flash Heal cast within 6 sec to reset the cooldown on your Circle of Healing and Penance spells.
    Every time you press your CoH button, you have a 20% chance to proc a buff called "Flash Heal!". You get the buff with a 20% chance every time you cast coh, disregarding how many people it hit, heals, or whether or not you crit or anything. Simply one out of five times you press the CoH button you get the "Flash Heal!" buff. It's very random.

The "Flash Heal!" buff lasts 6 seconds. If you have the it, casting Flash Heal will reset the cooldown of CoH, consuming the buff in the process. At best you can trigger the following sequence:

GCD 1: Circle of Healing (procs buff)
    GCD 2: Flash Heal
    GCD 3: Circle of Healing (procs buff)
    GCD 4: Flash Heal
    GCD 5: Circle of Healing

Of course, the chance of proccing the buff two times on demand a miniscule 4% chance of happening. Frankly, it won't happen. Maybe if you are lucky you will see four-procs-in-a-row once in your lifetime.

And considering you only save 3 seconds on the cooldown anyway (disregarding haste), the bonus is not very good.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]